𝟙𝟜 || Let Dye Our Hair

Jina:“OMG AERA!! You dyed your hair”

She said just after Aera and Hyunjin stepped into the coffee shop together.

Jina and Aera actually wanted to do a double date since it was the thing they wanted to do since they had boyfriends.

Aera sit next to Jina to hug her, and Hyunjin sat next to Felix.

Aera:“it only for the drama I'm filming”

She starts showing off her new orange dyed hair that suits her small face.

Felix:“you look pretty, noona”

He meant it, even though he's belly is still kicking back and forth from regrets, he was able to put on a fake smiley face.

Aera thankes him then turned to look at hyunjin who was in front of her.

Aera:“Hyunjin baby, what do you think?”

She reached his hand that was holding the drink and she crossed their fingers, asking for his opinion on her new hair.

Because she still hasn't heard anything from him about her new hair yet.

Hyunjin:“anything about you is beautiful”

He stated facts, even if he didn't like her the way she likes him, but Hyunjin doesn't hide the fact that he respects Aera's beauty as an actress.

And his words brought Jina's attention.

Jina:“what's that hyunjin? I never heard you say those things to Aera before”

Hyunjin:“wait, I do?”

He was actually confused because he does complement his girlfriend from time to time but not always which made him ask her.

And Aera decided to defend him.

Aera:“well you do sometimes but now you have changed and it's all thanks to Felix”

The person who was most likely to be silent, raised his gaze from the table and looked right directly at Aera with wide eyes then pointed at himself.

Felix:“m-me? What did I do?”

He was getting clueless but Aera just shrugged her shoulders.

Aera:“I don't know, you tell me...he suddenly starts acting differently just a month after you got together”

Felix now remembered giving Hyunjin some love advice he learned from books and movies.

Felix:“maybe because I gave him advice about the correct way of how to treat you”

Jina kicked Felix's legs very gently to bring his attention to her.

Jina:“what did you tell him?”

She was very curious about what Hyunjin and Felix usually talk about.

And her question causes Felix to go silent not knowing what to say because he already forgot what he said.

It was hard keeping an eye contact with his girlfriend anymore.

Hyunjin decided to middle in between the two because Felix looked uncomfortable answering her question.

Hyunjin:“he told me the basics... can't we not speak about this... it is boring, right Felix?”

The teacher actually made eye contact with the swimmer who was smiling, clearly waiting for him to agree with what he said.

Felix(blush):“ye-yes, it is...”

He said then looked at his hands under the table on top of his lap which was occupied by Hyunjin with fingers intertwined.

(Hyunjin was holding Felix's hand under the table)

Jina:“look at you boys, already in harmony and teaming up against us”

She said then rolled her eyes saying as a joke but Hyunjin took it seriously.

Hyunjin:“you have to get used to it because you wanted me and Felix to meet”

Aera just chuckled at seeing her best friend and boyfriend bickering.

Aera:“don't be a bully Jina, I'm happy my Hyunjin befriends someone like Felix”

Just after the double date, Aera had to go back to the set while Jina walked home with Hyunjin and Felix, but splitting up from Jina who took a different direction from them.

They both ended up walking back home together.

Felix:“thanks”

He said just when he got the chance to be with Hyunjin alone.

Hyunjin:“on what?”

They both were holding hands while walking, and all Hyunjin could think of is spending more time with Felix.

Felix:“Jina put me in an awkward situation and you defended me”

Did He defend him? Ohh wait...

That... Now he remembered.

Hyunjin:“ohhh, yeah...you looked uncomfortable”

Felix nodded and gave him a quick side hug and then blurts out...

Felix:“Aera looked beautiful being a redhead”

The other agreed with him.

Hyunjin:“yes, it suits her... she's an actress after all”

Then, Felix came up with an idea.

Felix:“how about we dye our hair?”

Hyunjin looked at him clueless, then he asked after seeing Felix getting excited.

Hyunjin:“you wanna dye your hair?”

He asked the teacher to nod his head very quickly which Hyunjin found cute.

Felix:“I never dyed my hair before”

He said while holding into his black hair, he always wanted to change his hair color but was always afraid that it'll damage his hair.

Hyunjin:“how about we choose each other's color?”

He suggests for the other to accept.

Felix:“I like that, I want you to dye your hair by the color I am picturing you with”

Felix looked at Hyunjin and tried his best to imagine him with the color he has in his mind and couldn't but melt into his daydream about Hyunjin's new crazy color of a hair.

Hyunjin:“then what are we waiting for? Let go”

He grabbed Felix by his wrists and dragged him the opposite direction to go bye the hair dye.