𝟙𝟘 || why don't I feel guilty?

Even if it was a mistake at first.

Felix and Hyunjin were adults to not repeat that same mistake.

But even kissing for a half hour straight.

And the mistake turned into an intended action between the two.

Hyunjin and Felix didn't dare to meet each other after that kiss.

Because if they do meet again they couldn't not do it again.

Because it was too magical for both sides.

Felix never received such a long sweet kiss from anyone before.

And Hyunjin never enjoyed such an addiction kiss with anyone before.

And just as Hyunjin taught him, Felix actually used the same kiss method on his girlfriend Jina that took her off guard.

Her naive cute boyfriend isn't naive anymore and knows how to kiss her a proper one.

Jina was older than him and she knows better whenever Felix kisses her but she never mentioned that in front of him afraid that it will hurt his feelings.

Because her type is innocent boys like him.

Felix tried to forget Hyunjin's kiss not wanting to feel guilty for what he did so he asked Jina never to set him up with him again.

But Hyunjin on the other side, couldn't forget about Felix's soft lips.

He often imagines him instead of his girlfriend, whenever they kiss, or cuddle, or have s*x.

Felix was always on Hyunjin's mind.

And he couldn't get more patient with him because Aera told him about Felix not wanting to meet him again from Jina.

Hyunjin was about to lose his nuts.

He never felt guilty because he knows better than himself that his relationship with Aera is just for money and s*x.

But when he kissed Felix that night, he wasn't kissing him as the materialistic Hyunjin.

Hyunjin felt weird and odd about kissing him and he wants to kiss him again to make sure that what he's feeling is bull crap.

Because Hyunjin actually fall in love with Felix at a first kiss.

but he didn't know that.

Time had passed and it seemed like Felix actually did not feel guilty and wanted to meet Hyunjin again.

Just after a couple months of thinking about that kiss again and again.

Felix's lust for Hyunjin beat his love for Jina.

He felt horrible in everything but he never felt guilty which made him feel more horrible because he likes it and it is wrong to feel that way...

But how could he not like it when it was so beautiful?

He shouldn't feel this way, he should feel guilty because he chooses to kiss Hyunjin and cheat on Jina.

Maybe he doesn't love his girlfriend that way, because he's naive and only dated her before and no one else.

Because he never felt love before, his mind plays tricks on him into thinking he actually loves Jina or not.

But Felix doesn't know anything anymore.

All he knows is that he wants to see Hyunjin again and to taste that kiss again.

Everything is taking unexpected events upside down.