무빙 1.

무빙 1. Superpowers.

My name is Kim Bong Yi, 19 years old. I'm not an ordinary high school student. I was born with a superpower. Have you ever felt what it's like to fly in the sky? It'll make you feel free and happy.

The gift of being able to fly like my dad. The depth of senses and clear vision of our moms. We have it all.

I said we, didn't I? Well, that's right. I have a twin brother. His name is Kim Bong-seok. Like twins, we were inseparable. Where there was Kim Bong Yi, there was Kim Bong-seok.

He has the same powers as me. But there's a difference. Instead of Bong-seok, I can control my powers like my dad.

There is a side effect to our powers. When we feel excited, our bodies can fly out of control. Bong-seok couldn't control it yet, so he made himself fat so he wouldn't fly, and he carried a lot of water and heavy stuff in his bag every day.

My mom ran a tonkatsu restaurant. And my dad is... I don't know where he is now or if he is even still alive.

It was still clear in my memory. My dad's last words to me were, "Bong Yi-ya, whatever it takes, protect your brother and mom. I know you will, Bong Yi-ya, 'cause you're smarter and stronger than anyone else, I love you and I'm so sorry."

But there was a secret I couldn't tell my mom and Bong-seok.

And there's one boy I've had in my heart for a long time, Lee Gang-hoon. Another superpower kids. He can run like a light and has great strength.

The class president of our class. My best friend and unrequited love. The person who knows me best after my family. Someone who can read me like an open book.

And I hate that fact because I can't even read into him. He always makes me feel confused. He was so sweet and so cold at the same time. Gang-hoon shielded his eyes with a white glow. That's why, I never really got to know him because of it. He wouldn't let me.

It's so hard, and I want to tear it all away, but I can't because we have something to finish. The reason we're in this school. We had to do it to protect my family.

There's a superpower out there. 

Someone is deleting them.

And I will always risk my life to protect my precious ones. 

T.B.C