무빙 5.

무빙 5. I Don't Know You.

As the break ended, Bong Yi's eyes lingered on Gang Hoon's back, still filled with residual emotion.

Il Hwan Ssaem's voice was barely audible over the ringing of the school bell. "Those of you going to after-school classes, show your pass to Gang Hoon. The rest of you have study hall in here."

He continued, glancing at Ki Soo's empty seat, "Where's Ki Soo?" The class murmured.

Gang Hoon raised his hand and said, "Bang Ki Soo said he wasn't feeling very well, so he went home early. I meant to tell you." He was saying this to cover up the incident that had just happened.

Bong Yi felt mixed emotions and lowered her head, fidgeting with her fingers. Ilhwan Ssaem turned to Gang Hoon and asked jokingly, "Jugullae (Seriously?)"

Gang Hoon gave an awkward bow, caught off guard. The entire class burst out laughing, finding Ilhwan Ssaem's joke hilarious. But amid the laughter, Bong Yi remained unusually quiet. She was lost in her own thoughts.

Curiosity awakened, their teacher's gaze shifted to Bong Yi used to laugh along too. Concerned, he called her and asked gently. "Bong Yi-ya, why do you have such a sad face? Are you and Gang-hoon still not going to make up?"

With a mischievous smile playing on his lips, he couldn't resist teasing them further. He playfully remarked, "Well, Gang Hoon, you better start treating your girlfriend better." The class burst out laughing, eagerly awaiting Bong Yi's answer, which was left hanging in the air.

Bong Yi's eyes widened in surprise, and she blinked quickly as she processed Ilhwan Ssaem's words. She protested, "Sir, I've told you, we're not dating!"

The room erupts in laughter as the students tease them. Their faces flushed with shame, Bong Yi and Gang Hoon exchanged embarrassed glances.

After the laughter died down, Ilhwan ssaem said, "Fine. All right, let's close out the class."

As the class president, Gang Hoon led the class in a greeting to their teacher. "Attention. Bow."

The class bowed with enthusiasm, saying, "We love you, sir!" The teacher chuckled and responded, "Me too!" with a cheeky smile before leaving the classroom.

Gang Hoon walked over to Bong Yi and asked with a worried look on his face, "Do you want to eat before class? You haven't had your lunch yet." Bong Yi hesitated for a moment and turned to her brother, Bong Seok, who was sitting next to her.

She asked, "Seok-a, are you going to take Hui Soo?" He nodded with a shy smile as he stepped in front of Hui Soo, he said, "Let's go."

Hui Soo looked up, confused, and asked, "Where?" Bong Seok replied easily, grabbing his lunch bag, "To clean."

Hui Soo glanced at Bong Yi, her backpack resting on her shoulder, but Bong Yi looked away, averting her eyes with a slight grin. "We don't have time. We're seniors," The two began to argue while Bong Yi's hunch told her to look at Gang Hoon.