무빙 6.

무빙 6. Ripples.

The classroom is filled with the familiar sights and sounds of a typical school day. Sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow on the rows of desks and chairs. The walls are adorned with colorful educational posters and student artwork, adding a touch of vibrancy to the space.

The teacher, Ilhwan Ssaem, stood at the front of the classroom, exuding an air of authority and knowledge. The sound of his voice filled the room as he posed questions, "Do any of you have Bang Kisoo's number?" The room fell into a brief silence as the students pondered the question.

Bong Yi, sitting next to her twin brother Bong Seok, noticed his intention to say something. However, before he could speak up, Hui Soo, turned around and whispering something, shot a subtle glance at Bong Seok, signaling him not to get involved in the discussion about Ki Soo.

Bong Yi, aware of the real reason behind Ki Soo's absence – that he was beaten up by Gang Hoon the day before – gazed at them, trying her best to conceal her nervousness. Ilhwan ssaem continued, "Tell him to come see me when he gets here."

Ilhwan ssaem not taking the absence of Kisoo too long, turned to Hui Soo, startling her, who was still whispering to Bong Seok. The teacher called out Hui Soo's name, "Jang Hui Soo, bring your uniform to train at the auditorium during study hall, we'll start today." Hui Soo responded promptly with a respectful "Yes, sir."

Ilhwan Ssaem addressed the class, announcing, "It's time for class." With those words, he exited the classroom, leaving the students to continue their studies independently.

As Ilhwan Ssaem left, a sense of quiet settled over the classroom. The students shifted their focus back to their textbooks and notebooks, trying to regain their concentration.

Gang Hoon, who had noticed the interactions between Hui Soo and Bong Seok, turned his body towards Hui Soo and asked, "Neone museun yaegi haesseo? (What were you guys saying?)" Hui Soo was taken aback by Gang Hoon's sudden question, and blinked, looking at him lazily. Gang Hoon repeated, "Mwondae? (What?)"

Hesitant, Hui Soo motioned for Gang Hoon to come closer, she said, "Come here." Gang Hoon leaned slightly toward Hui Soo, while she leaned in closer to whisper to him. Hui Soo whispered, "You know something, don't you?"

Bong Yi, observing their close proximity, turned her face away, feeling a tinge of jealousy at the sight. Bong Yi couldn't help but shift her gaze back toward them as Hui Soo leaned back in her seat and said, "I saw Bang Ki Soo yesterday." Bong Yi's eyes widened, and she opened her mouth to ask Hui Soo, "What do you mean?"

Hui Soo leaned in closer to Gang Hoon and Bong Yi and whispered, "He looked like he got in a fight. You guys know something?"

Bong Yi's heart sank as she processed Hui Soo's words. Gang Hoon's expression turned serious as he exchanged a knowing glance with Bong Yi.

Before the two could respond, Hui Soo brushed off the situation and said with a brief shake of her head, "It's probably nothing though. Heard he was in PE, and a juvie." Gang Hoon and Bong Yi exchanged relieved glances, grateful that Hui Soo seemed to dismiss the matter.

Bong Yi, lifted her eyebrows, asked her, "Where'd you hear all that?" Hui Soo replied simply, playing with her pen, "Bong Seok-I," Bong Yi turned to her brother and chuckled as she saw him rolling his face on his books, making its cover stick to his face.

The girl back to Hui Soo and grinned at her. But her grin vanished as Ganghoon said, "You guys have gotten to be friends." Again, he got a jealous look on his face, fortunately, Bong Yi didn't notice it, his eyes met Bong Yi's.