무빙 2.

무빙 2. One Side Love?

The sun is just beginning to rise, casting a soft, golden light through the windows. The house is filled with the delicious aroma of cooking, a scent that promises a hearty breakfast.

In one of the bedrooms, Bong Yi stirred from her sleep. She's the older of the twins, a responsible and caring sister. She glanced at the clock, noting the early hour. A small smile formed on her face as she got an idea.

Quietly, she tiptoed across the room to her twin brother, Bong Seok's bed. He was still fast asleep, his face peaceful. Bong Yi leaned in her lips close to his ear. "Bong Seok-a," she whispered, her voice soft. "Potato, mushrooms, tofu, zucchini, doenjang jjigae."

Bong Seok sniffed before his eyes fluttered open. He looked at Ji-Yeon, confusion evident in his gaze. "Bulgogi?" he asks, his voice filled with sleep. "Really?"

Bong Yi nodded a playful smile on her face. "Yes, really," she replied, her voice filled with amusement. "Now get up before I eat your share."

As Bong Seok scrambled out of his jail bed, Bong Yi laughed, her laughter filling the room. It's a typical morning in their household, filled with warmth and love.

"Twins! Do you guys want to be late for your first day of school?" Their mother shouted from downstairs. "No! Just getting ready!" The twins said in unison with laughter.

After breakfast, Bong Yi adjusted her uniform and got her shoes while Bong Seok struggled to button up his uniform. His sister chuckled at him, earning his playful glare. "Stand still, I told you to wake early, didn't I?" She stopped him, buttoning up Bong Seok's shirt, he gave a big smile.

Meanwhile, their mother prepared some weights for Bong Seok's backpack. "I'll increase the weights later tonight. Bong Seok, I want you to wear two each today." Bong Yi frowned at her mother's words. "Eomma. You know is too much for him. I could catch him if he flew, though."

"I don't think so. I know you could control your body, Bong Yi, but you gonna announce the powers to everyone if you catch him and someone filming it." She sighed and turned to Bong Seok who struggled with his shoes now.

"Put them on. Two each. Strap them tight." She handed him the weight for his ankles as Bong Yi sighed. "Eomma, that's exactly why I keep losing weight. They tire me out." Bong Seok wined as he put his shock.

"All right, then. You guys just be very careful. Okay?" Mother looked at them in turn. Bong Yi nodded and hardly handed Bong Seok his backpack. She grunted. "Here."

Her mother helped her pull up Bong Seok into his feet. "Stand up. There we go!" The twins grunted as Bong Seok complained. "Why is it so heavy?" Her mother said simply. "I put more in the backpack, just in case." Bong Yi's eyes widened. "Eomma!"

Mother pinched her cheek. "Bong Yi, stop complaining, will you?" She then handed Bong Seok their lunch. "It's okay, we don't have a lunch today." They complained in sync, but their mother insisted, hanging the lunch at Bong Seok's neck. "Yeah, take it, anyway, just in case. Here."