무빙 12.

Disclaimer. I just want to remind you guys that they're 19 and in Korean, they're almost 20 because the year is going to end, so they're already getting their ID, which means they're adults. (You'll see why I say this.)

무빙 12. Circle.

The soft glow of the moonlight streaked through the window. They sat on the floor, leaning against Bong Yi's bed frame as the moonlight kissed the sight of Bong Yi's face, casting a soft glow on her face.

Gang Hoon's eyes traced every line of her face, taking in the beauty of her long eyelashes, delicate nose, and mono-lid eyes. He couldn't help but be drawn to her plum lips, which had a hint of sweetness from her lip balm. He whispered, "You are so beautiful."

Bong Yi's smile grew wider as she continued to stare at the moon that lay outside. "The moon is beautiful too, isn't it?" she remarked, her voice filled with awe and admiration.

Gang Hoon beamed at the sight his heart filled with love. He whispered, "I love you too,"

Bong Yi turned to Gang Hoon, her mischievous smile widening as she playfully raised an eyebrow. She lightly nudged his shoulder and whispered, "You got what I mean," with a teasing glint in her eyes.

Gang Hoon's eyes lit up with amusement. He reacted by gently tracing his fingers along Bong Yi's arm, his touch sending a tingling sensation through her.

Gang Hoon playfully bumped his head against the side of her head as he looked back at the moon. Bong Yi, caught off guard, let out a surprised giggle.

She slipped her arms around his and held him tightly. With a playful pout, Bong Yi asked, "What was that for?"

Gang Hoon grinned his eyes still fixed on the moon. "I just felt like being silly," he replied, his voice filled with carefree laughter.

The smile on her face widened as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "Well, you certainly did a good job," she said with a hint of sweetness in her voice.

She loved these playful moments with Gang Hoon, where they could let go of their worries and just enjoy each other's presence.

They sat there soaking up the moonlight, their laughter and warmth filling the room. The moon served as a silent witness to their playful connection, adding a touch of magic to their shared moments.

***

One day after the CSAT, the students gathered in the gym, wearing their sports uniforms. Their homeroom teacher addressed them, saying, "Now, with the CSATs over, your fitness level goes out the window, too, right?"

The students laughed in response. "That's why you need to exercise even harder, okay?" The students replied in unison, "Yes!"

The teacher continued, "Hui Soo hasn't taken her test yet. You can go practice over there. The rest of you, don't bother her and stay on this side, all right?" Bong Yi nudged Gang Hoon's side, catching his attention.