1. 'Kay Edge Lord

i woke up to my loud and annoying alarm, i groaned loudly before shutting the darn thing off. i sighed tiredly.

today's the first day of october. there's this rumor going around, that there's a new guy at our school. don't really care, probably one of them mean preppies who hate on you just for liking something different.

i sat up straight, rubbing my eyes, before standing up and going up to my closet. i took that stupid ass uniform (from the I'm not okay music video) before putting it on in front of my mirror. i stared at myself in the mirror, and i decided to put on some makeup. i looked fuckin dead. when i was done, i did my hair and sprayed some perfume that had glitter in it on, i took my bag and left my house. i locked the door, before heading quickly to a starbucks near my house. i ordered my usual coffee, waiting for it to be made patiently. i looked over to my left side and i noticed a guy in the same uniform as me, he's definitely from my school. we caught eye contact, and i could feel myself blushing. i quickly looked away, before i got my coffee handed to me. i stormed out of that stupid starbucks, hoping to god that i didn't seem weird to that guy. he was actually handsome, and it kind of stressed me out. he had dyed black hair, which he definitely styled with lots of hair gel. he also had side bangs, which in my opinion is very pretty. his eyes were this beautiful shade of brown, and once they looked into mine - they shimmered in a yellow shade. his eyebrows were kind of round and very dark but thin. he also had a lip and nose piercing, with just the basic silver hoop jewelry. if i saw right he also had tunnels in his ears, and they were just plain black acrylic tunnels.
i tried not to think of that situation anymore, and i headed to the bus stop. i waited, impatiently tapping my foot on the ground. i quickly drank my beverage, praying to god that the guy from starbucks wouldn't come here. and my prayers were heard i guess, he didn't show up. the bus soon came, and i threw out my now empty cup before entering the vehicle and taking a seat at the front. i looked out the window, sighing.

time skip

once i got to school i felt nervous. don't know why, i just did. i entered the building, looking around for my friends. (guys pls let's pretend they're all the same age cuzzzz.... i'm too lazy) once i got to our math classroom, i saw them all standing in a circle.
- hey guys - i said, shoving my hands in the pockets of my blazer. gerard looked up at me with a slightly open mouth, before smiling from ear to ear. his shoulder length black hair bounced around when he started running towards me, before hugging me tightly.
- y/n!! - gerard's brother mikey said, before running towards me as well. once gerard pulled away from me, he hugged me too, and soon ray joined in.
- we didn't hear from you this whole weekend, what happened? - ray said, as i stared at his hair in shock. he straightened his big brown mess of curls, and he did a terrible job at it. i tried not to laugh, biting my bottom lip hard.
- sorry, my parents took my phone because i came home wasted as fuck last friday - i explained, and they all nodded.
- well it's alright. when will you get it back? - ray asked me, and i smirked with my teeth.
- i already have it back, i just didn't check any messages yet... - i said, and he rolled his eyes at me.
- right guys! i forgot to tell you! - he said towards all of us, and we all raised one of our eyebrows at the same time.
- my best friend from middle school transferred to our school - he told us excitedly, and we all looked at each other.
- what does he look like? - i asked him out of curiosity. he licked his lips before speaking.
- he has dyed black hair, a lip and nose piercing, ear tunnels and he's so badass! - he told me, and i felt my stomach turn. that's the guy from starbucks. i'm so sure it is! i mean come on, i never saw a guy similar to him here so it has to be him.
- and he's actually gonna have this class with us. i wonder where he is.. - ray said, before looking around for the guy. suddenly his eyes widened, before his lips formed in a wide smile.
- RAY!! - i heard someone shout, before the person quickly jumped on ray, knocking him on the ground. they both giggled on the floor as me, mikey and gerard just stood there awkwardly. soon they stood up, and the guy ruffled ray's hair. i looked at him, and i felt like fainting. it's the hot dude from starbucks, i knew i was right!
- hey, i'm frank - he said confidently, smirking with his teeth showing, and reaching his hand out towards me. i smiled awkwardly, before hesitantly shaking it.
- nice to meet you frank, i'm y/n - i said and he chuckled quietly to himself.

god i hate to say it, but this guy seems so fucking annoying. he's so confident that it's making me angry. he's like.. full of himself. even his stupid "chill" posture makes me want to gag. the fuck is wrong with this ego top edge lord.

once he was done introducing himself to the other boys, he took a flask out from his pants. like literally from under his pants. he opened it, before drinking whatever was in it quickly as if he wanted to impress anyone with that. when he was done he spit some of the liquid out in the air, catching it with his mouth. "ew. cringe bitch." i thought to myself. he smirked, putting the flask back in his pants and wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his blazer. he put his hands in the pockets of his pants, before mikey spoke up.
- what was in that flask? - he asked, and frank giggled in response while swaying his body quite energetically from left to right.
- vodka - he said while raising his eyebrows and putting his lips in a line, doing some sort of a downward smile. the boys laughed in disbelief, opening their mouths wide, as i just stood there completely not impressed by that asshole. i rolled my eyes, sighing and crossing my arms at my chest.
- okay sassy bitch - frank said towards me, furrowing his brows a bit while chewing on his lip ring. i scoffed in disbelief before looking to the side.
- you better shut the fuck up - i said looking back at him, as we were now furrowing our eyebrows at each other.
- and YOU better watch that attitude honey - he said, crossing his arms at his chest.
- or what you midget? - i said back, completely unaffected by his words.
- i will beat your fucking fat ass - he said, as all the boys started laughing. i rolled my eyes again.
- 'kay edge lord - i mumbled, looking away from him.
- the fuck did you just call me? - he said, agressively grabbing my face to make me look at him. he squeezed my cheeks tighter, and it started to hurt.
- get the fuck away from me you cunt! - i shouted trying to push him away, but he didn't even budge. i decided to do what always works - i kicked him in the balls. he squeezed his eyes shut, whimpering in pain.
- you fucking bitch! - he shouted before trying to throw a punch at me. thank god ray stopped him. that guy is fucking crazy.
- chill out you two! the fuck is wrong with y'all? - ray said, and i scoffed. the bell rang exactly after that, and i just pushed past all of them to enter the classroom. i sat at the back, putting my airpods in and taking my notebook and other shit out of my bag. that stupid annoying ass bitch sat right next to me, and i groaned.
- can you sit somewhere else you dickhead? - i said, looking at him while massaging my temples. he smirked to himself, before licking his lips.
- nah - he said while crossing his arms at his chest and resting his back on the backrest of the chair. i rolled my eyes, before turning up the volume of my music. i hope he doesn't talk to me.

after a few minutes of the teacher explaining something new to us, she gave us some work to do in pairs and i literally face palmed. i could hear that bitch next to me laugh through my loud metal music. i side eyed him, before resting my face on my hand and trying to do the work on my own. i felt him tapping my shoulder, but i decided not to turn around and just ignore him instead. after like a minute of him tapping me, he took one of my airpods out which immediately made me turn my head to look at him.
- hey! give it back you asshole - i said quite loudly, trying to grab that airpod out of his hands.
- nuh-huh! - he said, laughing and shaking his head sideways. i sighed, giving up.
- frank and y/n, please focus on your work - the teacher said quite loudly, and i scoffed.
- sorry ms. johnson! - frank said, trying to look all innocent.
- geez, you're such a fucking asslicker - i said to frank, and he furrowed his eyebrows.
- and you're a fucking bitch - he said giving me my airpod back.
- thanks - i thanked him, smiling sarcastically and putting the airpod back in my ear. he started tapping my shoulder again, and i got irritated. i took both of my airpods out, before putting them back in the case.
- what? - i said quite loudly, furrowing my eyebrows while looking into his stupid eyes.
- come on help me you nerd. i'm not good at maths - he begged me, and i scoffed.
- not my fucking problem. - i said turning my head to look at my paper again.

soon the bell rang and i stormed out of the classroom, not waiting for anybody.