9. Where's Blair?

- are you.. mad at me? - frank asked me, and i furrowed my eyebrows. i turned my head to look at him, and stared at his face. his eyes were sad, and he was frowning.
- no, why? - i said, confused by his question.
- i'm just... i'm sorry for everything - he apologized, which made me smirk. i chuckled, before looking back at the ceiling.
- i think you should apologize to your girlfriend - i said harshly, and he scoffed in response. he opened his mouth to say something, but immediately closed it. i think he was scared of hurting me again.
- whatever. let's go to sleep - he mumbled out, and i hummed in response.

i turned around to lay on my right side, and closed my eyes slowly. i breathed peacefully, when suddenly his arms wrapped around my waist, slightly bringing me closer to his body.

i wanted to push him away, but i was too tired to do anything.

time skip

a month has passed, and every day at school has been fucking torture. ever since frank hurt my arm that night, he's been acting so... different. he has been so kind, that i actually started to like him. i never thought i would say this, but i.. i don't really... hate him.

i mean, i never did. he just annoyed me, that's all.

but either way, even if i liked him in a romantic way, there's nothing i can do about it; he's still with blair.

no matter where i go or what i do, they're always in the hallways holding hands, kissing each other or just any other stupid bullshit. i'll admit it; i'm jealous. but what can i do? i don't want to take frank away from her, and i'm actually glad they're together, they were literally made for each other.

i sighed, resting my face on my hand. i was in math class sitting beside frank, as he was scribbling something in the corner of his notebook, completely unphased with what the teacher was saying. i looked over at him, staring at his pretty face, examining every detail on it.
suddenly his brown eyes met mine, and they stared at me with no emotion.

- hm? - he hummed in a questioning tone, as i widened my eyes slightly, and my heart beat faster.
- n-nothing.. i was just lookin' at you.. - i explained, and quickly looked away. he smirked, giggling under his nose, which made me scoff and roll my eyes.
the bell rang, and i packed my stuff quickly as frank did the same.
- hey, uh.. i was wondering if you would... like to come to my house today after school? - he said pretty fast, which made me believe he was thinking of this sentence in his mind all day.
- uh... yeah. sure - i shrugged, trying my best not to smile too hard.
- cool - he gave me a teethy smile, before hurriedly leaving the classroom.

what the fuck did i just sign myself up to.

i sighed, taking my bag and leaving the classroom as well. i headed to the lockers, and saw that blair was there.
- hey blair - i said kindly, smiling at her genuinely. she looked at me with disgust on her face and rolled her eyes at me. she closed her locker, and stormed off, brushing her shoulder aggressively against mine. "the fuck?" i thought, but quickly brushed away my thoughts. whatever, maybe she just had a rough day.

time skip

school was over, and i left the school with frank, we stood on the stairs in front of the school, and i looked around quickly.
- where's blair? - i asked, searching for her around the place.
- she's uh... she's not here for sure.. - he said, as his eyes wandered around, trying their best not to land on me. i raised one of my eyebrows, before looking down in confusion. i furrowed my brows slightly while frowning, as he kept walking ahead.
- aren't you gonna... walk her to her house as always? - i asked quietly, trying my best not to sound too curious.
- nope. - he said harshly, popping the 'p'. i nodded and hummed at the same time, before focusing on the road.

i have a weird feeling about this.

A/N
sorry, this chapter's pretty short :( but i promise the next one will be longer!!! :3