4. S-Stop Lying..

- ..the fuck? - i said under my breath as i woke up with the biggest headache ever. i looked around, and i noticed that i wasn't in my bedroom. "where the fuck am i?" i thought to myself, before i stared down at my body. i was in someone's bed. i quickly turned to the right, looking at the person next to me.
- 'sup princess - frank said while wiggling his eyebrows, laying on his left elbow.
- what the fuck? - i said quite loudly, widening my eyes and getting up from the bed. i looked at my clothes and furrowed my eyebrows. i was just in my panties and a nirvana t-shirt that for sure wasn't mine.

i couldn't remember what happened yesterday, so i assumed the worst scenario ever.

- what happened? i don't remember anything - i said, awkwardly standing in front of the bed with my arms crossed at my chest.
- we fucked - he told me in a tone that was too hard to not believe, which made me widen my eyes.
- HAHAHA CHILL OUT! i was just joking - he laughed out, and i rolled my eyes at him.
- whatever. - i said sharply, before taking my own clothes off the ground. i noticed they were all dirty and smelt like vomit. i dropped them back on the ground, covering my mouth and nose with my hands.
- EW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! - i shouted, trying not to vomit from the smell. frank giggled before standing up. he took the clothes in his hands, before leaving the room. i followed him of course. he went to the bathroom and put the dirty jeans and t-shirt into the washing machine.
he turned around to look at me, putting his hands on his hips.
- well y/n, you drank so much that you dragged me into my bedroom once the guys left and before we did anything spicy you threw up all over yourself... and also all over me. you fell asleep right after that so i changed your clothes - he explained, and i could feel my cheeks burning. no way i tried to do anything with him, he must be lying.
- s-stop lying.. - i said, crossing my arms shyly at my chest.
- i'm not lying. you literally started making out with me - he said, smirking slightly. i looked down, as my cheeks became even hotter. i probably was so red.
- don't be embarrassed, you were drunk after all and so was i - he said, as he put one hand on my shoulder, carressing it softly. i looked up at him with a confused face, before sighing.
- ...whatever. i don't care - i said before rolling my eyes. i left the bathroom, and he did so too. i walked into his kitchen, i sat at the table and lit up a cigarette that was just laying there. i exhaled the smoke, before i furrowed my eyebrows. "where are my glasses?" i thought, before i looked at frank who was now making scrambled eggs.
- hey, have you seen my glasses? - i asked him, and he turned his head around to look at me.
- yup. they're in the living room - he said, pointing with his index finger at the room.
- 'kay - i said as i nodded at him quickly. i got up from the table before i left the cigarette on the ash tray. i walked to the living room and looked around for my glasses. soon i noticed them laying randomly on the ground. i picked them up, and put them on my nose. i went back into the kitchen and saw frank sitting at the table with a plate of scrambled eggs, and another one in front of him. i sat back down, staring at him just peacefully eating his food.
- what? - he said, looking up at me from the plate.
- nothin' - i responded, before taking the cigarette that i left.
- stop smoking and eat - he scolded me, and i furrowed my brows.
- alright, alright. - i said, before i twisted the cigarette on the ash tray until it completely put out. i grabbed the fork he gave me along with the food, and started eating.
- hey, you're actually good at cooking - i commented, raising my eyebrows in surprise.
- yeah well, i really like making food. i once wanted to become a chef, but i don't think i want to anymore - he told me, as i took another bite. i nodded in response, looking back at the plate.

- hey uh... i think i'm gonna go home - i said once i was finished with the eggs, making him look up at me.
- don't leave! i think we should hang out - he said quickly, as i raised one eyebrow.
- why? - i asked him, and he shrugged.
- i dunno.. we could get to know each other better. i think you hate me, and i want to somehow change that - he explained, and i nodded while sighing.
- alright i guess.. - i agreed while fixing my glasses.
- yay! - he said sarcastically while putting his arms up in the air and i let out a giggle.

A/N (spoiler alert i guess??!?!?)

dw they'll hate each other even more 💀💀