8. I'm... I'm Sorry.

- FRANK!!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR - gerard screamed so loudly that he scared all the pigeons around us away. i giggled, throwing branches at frank's window. suddenly he opened it, furrowing his eyebrows at our sight.
- the fuck are you doing here? - he asked, confused with our presence.
- you didn't want to come to y/n's house, so we came to yours - gerard explained, shrugging and putting an arm around my shoulder.
- fuck off, i'm not letting her in - he said aggressively, flipping me off.
- why not? come on dude! - gee whined, pouting like a little kid who just lost their toy.
- ...a-alright! stay there - frank finally agreed, before disappearing.
- aye! come back here you little emo prick! - gerard shouted, furrowing his eyebrows.
- fucking bitch.. - he whispered under his breath, as i giggled at him.

fuckface opened the front door, staring at me with an unpleasant look on his face. i gulped, before smiling awkwardly with my teeth, and so did gerard. frank rolled his eyes and moved out of the way.
- come on in, i guess.. - he said tiredly, while sighing and looking down. i smirked, taking a step forward to enter the house.
- thanks for letting me in midget - i joked, ruffling his crusty ass hair.
- fuck off - he growled, as he closed the door behind gerard.
- chill out! - gee said, putting a hand on frank's shoulder. he rolled his eyes at him, and grabbed his head with both of his hands. he groaned, and sloppily headed to his messy room. we followed him, and i couldn't focus on anything.

the only thing i was focused on was his bed - the place where we made out.

fuck.

i gulped nervously, looking away from it, trying to focus on whatever shit he had scattered all over his floor.
- so what'cha guys wanna do? - frank asked, crossing his arms at his chest while sitting down on his bed, his back resting on the wall.
- we could... - gerard started, before taking out a small bottle of whiskey from his leather jacket. i widened my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows at the sight. the fuck? how did he manage to store that bottle in such a small pocket?
- drink some of this - he smirked, shaking the bottle lightly in the air. frank's eyes immediately lit up, as he stood up from the creaking bed.
- i love you, man - he said, putting an arm around him and kissing his left cheek aggressively. gerard scrunched his nose, closing his left eye shut tight, before relaxing his whole face leaving a dumb smile on it. frank let go of him, before taking the bottle in his hands and opening it quickly.
- alright. are the two of you pussies? - he asked, smirking at us playfully. i furrowed my brows, smirking as well, as i scoffed and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms at my chest.
- nope - i said, popping the 'p', which made him smirk even more.
- well then.. - he said, before searching for something in a drawer. he took out 3 shot glasses, put them on the desk and filled them with the whiskey. i smirked again, observing his hand as he handed me my shot.
- thanks - i mumbled under my nose, as he smiled at me kindly.
- no problem princess - he said, handing gee his shot. i side eyed gerard trying my best not to laugh. i put my lips in a tight line, as he side eyed me back. he was making such a funny face which made me burst out with laughter.
- w-what? - frank stuttered out shyly, as his face turned a bright shade of pink. i tried calming down, but I couldn't. i just laughed even more, as tears rolled down my cheeks. i wiped them away, while i exhaled air with my mouth, trying to calm down.
- s-sorry.. - i said, before giggling for the last time.
- alright shut up and let's drink! - gerard hurried me up, as i nodded.
- yeah, sorry - i apologized again, before drinking the shot in one go. i tried my best not to scrunch my face, as the alcohol burned my entire throat, leaving a bitter but sour taste on my tounge.
- WHOOO!! - frank yelled out while punching the air, which made me and gee laugh pretty loudly.

time skip

i asked frank if i could sleep at his house tonight, and surprisingly he agreed. we were laying in his bed; just the two of us, because gerard had to leave.

fuck. we were in his bed. alone. again.

i couldn't focus on anything, except for his beautiful pink lips. i stared at them deep in thought, as they formed into a cocky smirk. i looked into his brown eyes, widening my own slightly.
- i know you wanna kiss me... - he said seductively, and i could feel my cheeks burning, they probably were a bright shade of pink. i gulped nervously, earning a deep husky chuckle from him.
- you're so cute - he caressed my right cheek with his thumb, and i immediately pushed him away.
- stop. you're drunk - i said through gritted teeth, as he rolled his eyes at me.
- oh shut up - he mumbled under his nose, before crashing his lips onto mine aggressively. i moaned into the kiss, and i already felt bad.

why did i kiss him back?

what is wrong with me?

soon we pulled away to catch our breaths, and i could feel a pit forming in my throat.
- i love you.. - he said, putting his forehead against mine, as i stared at him with pain in my eyes, and stupid butterflies in my stomach.
- p-please stop... - i begged as my voice cracked, making him chuckle yet again.
- why? - he asked me and i sighed, raising the inner corners of my brows.
- this isn't right. you're not thinking straight, you're drunk.. - i responded, as he groaned pretty loudly.
- can you stop this fucking bullshit? i'm sick of it - he whined, furrowing his eyebrows at me.
- ...you have a girlfriend - i added, as he groaned again.
- stop it! you're fucking annoying - he shouted, as i furrowed my eyebrows as well.
- the fuck is wrong with you? - i asked him, as he scoffed with a smirk on his face.
- nothing. you know what? forget everything. just go to fucking sleep - he said aggressively, looking at me with such... hatred.
- seriously frank, why are you doing this to me? - i asked him, as he groaned, massaging his temples.
- don't act like you don't like it - he said through gritted teeth. his words made me scoff.
- you have a fucking girlfriend - i felt so angry at the moment, the hell is wrong with that dude?
- oh drop the whole fucking girlfriend act already! i know you like it when i kiss you! - he shouted as i could feel butterflies yet again.
- fuck off - i groaned, laying down on the bed.
- no! tell me you like it, come on! - he yelled grabbing my arm harshly, trying to push me back up.
- stop! you're hurting me! - i shouted, as i felt kind of terrified by his behavior. he dropped my arm, and his gaze softened slightly.
- i'm.. i'm sorry. - he apologized quietly, before laying down as well. we stared at the ceiling, as an awkward silence filled the room.

i sighed, shaking my head.

he's so fucking confusing...