5. I'm Blair

i was drunk as fuck, sharing a joint with frank, senseless as fuck. we layed in his bed, as nirvana blasted from his archaic black speakers and filled the whole room. i tapped my foot in rhythm, humming the lyrics to the song that was currently playing. suddenly i felt frank's hand on my waist, as he pulled me closer to his warm figure. i shivered at his touch, his hands were stone cold. i falteringly looked up at him with doe and confused eyes, as he smirked towards me while squinting his charming brown eyes slightly. god he looked so good in that moment, i wish i would've taken a photo of him with my polaroid and put it up on my wall. his greasy and messy black hair fell perfectly on his face, kind of tickling my nose with the tips of it. everything about him was perfect, i couldn't help it....

i kissed him.

.

.

.

.

.

one day has passed after i hung out with frank, and i haven't talked to him since. not even for a second. sure, he was around me all the time because of the guys and stuff, but we didn't talk. i'm surprised actually, i thought he would try to break the awkward silence,

but he didn't.

i was laying in my bed, fed up with that foolish school. the guys went to gerard's and mikey's house to play guitar hero, but i settled on staying home. i needed a break, a calm cutoff from the world and from all the people living in it.

everything is so fucking tiring lately, every will i had left for living was now gone. every day was an never ending cycle of waking up, eating, going to school, eating and sleeping. it circled round and round, and i felt worthless. sometimes i layed in my bed, stared at the white ceiling above my head and thought about what it'd be like if i killed myself. i bet nothing would change, my parents would probably go on with their lives and same for my friends.

i sighed, before i stood up from my bed. i really needed to clear my depressive mind, but i just had nothing interesting to do. i hesitated a bit, before i took out my phone. i stared at it pointlessly, as my hand started shaking from stress that came out of nowhere.

"fuck it" i thought, before i clicked the phone symbol next to mikey's number. i put my phone up to my ear, listening to the annyoing ringing. after what felt like ages, he picked up, and a rough silence filled my room.
- hey, can i came over? - i questioned, and immediately heard inaudible whispers coming from my cellphone.
- huh? i thought you said you needed rest? - he recalled my words confusingly, probably furrowing his eyebrows.
- yeah, yeah i know. but i'm bored - i explained just to hear him hum in response.
- alright then. come on over, we've got beer - he told me, and i laughed awkwardly at his statement.
- 'mkay, sound's great. see ya - i said, before i hung up not waiting for mikey's response. i quickly changed my clothes, took my bag with me and left the house. i walked slowly, heading towards their house. i looked up at the dreamy blue and pink sky, observing the beautiful clouds just floating aroud.

a few minutes of silent walking later, i was in front of the door to gee's and mikey's house. i knocked at the door 3 times, waiting for someone to come and open it for me. soon gerard appeared and welcomed me cheerfully. i giggled, and entered the cozy house. i walked with him to his room, and looked over at the guys.

ray and frank were playing guitar hero together, and mikey was cheering them. there was also a girl i've never seen before, so i furrowed my eyebrows slightly.
- who's that? - i said towards gerard as his head turned to look at the girl.
- that's frank's best friend, blair - he said, as i nodded, feeling a tight knot in my stomach.

was i jealous? yeah. i don't know why, i just... was.

she's pretty... think of a perfect goth girl and imagine her in your mind, that's blair. she's perfect... i wouldn't be surprised if frank and her would end up together, who wouldn't fall in love with her? she has to have a great personality as well, because frank for sure doesn't like boring people. maybe that's why he stopped trying to be my friend, he just gave up because i was so fucking boring. i sighed, putting my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket. i aggressively chewed gum, staring at the girl. she hypnotized me with her beauty.

- alright, come on. let's go sit on the couch - gerard finally broke me out of my thoughts, dragging me by my stiff arm to the settee. great luck, i had to sit next to the girl.

she was fucking perfect, i couldn't not look at her. she had beautiful long jet black hair with bangs. her makeup was flawless, and so was her face in overall. she was beyond perfect. her beautiful long dress fell so perfectly on her skinny pale legs, her hands were gripping a beer tightly, as she smiled at frank so... lovingly...

- oh! hey y/n! - mikey said, as i finally sat down. i flashed an awkward smile towards him, quickly looking away.
- h-hey! i'm blair. nice to meet you y/n - the girl next to me said, as she gave me a hand to shake. i looked up at her with slightly widened eyes and a parted mouth. i stared at her, still mesmerized. i smirked, shaking her cold pale hand.
- nice to meet you too blair - i said, as my voice cracked a little. i soon looked away, and kept my eyes on frank. i observed his hands moving smoothly across the controler, as he played some rock song. soon it ended, and he and ray collected almost one milion points. everyone cheered for them, and i smiled at ray once he turned around to face us.
- hey y/n! - he said loudly, before he hugged me so tight that i could feel my spine cracking. i chuckled, carressing his back softly.
- hey ray ray - i said back, ruffling his curly mess of hair. he smiled at me kindly, before frank came up in front of him, standing right in my face.
- can you move to the right - he said, as i made space next to blair who was sitting on my left.
- thanks. - he thanked me coldly, as he put his left hand on blair's thigh and the other on the backrest of the couch. i sighed, taking a cigarette and lighting it quickly. i had to chill out, i was too nervous and tense.

frank started whispering stupid shit into blair's ear, and she giggled with her stupid pretty voice. i rolled my eyes, holding back a big ass groan.

"fuck"