6. What The Fuck?

- I'M YOUR CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH.... CHERRY BOMB!! - i yelled as i jumped up and down with gerard and ray in the middle of gee's room. i smiled uncontrollably, as the song cherry bomb blasted loudly in the whole room, i bet even the neighbours could hear it. soon the song ended, and i took a sip of my beer, before lighting a cigarette.

- why are you smoking so much tonight? - gerard asked softly, putting a hand on my shoulder to catch my attention. i looked up at him once i put my lighter on the table, staring into his hazel eyes and trying to understand his emotions. but i couldn't.
- dunno... why are you asking? - i questioned, crossing my arms at my chest as i exhaled the smoke. he sighed, shaking his head slightly, before he took his hand off of my shoulder.
- i'm just worried... - he confessed, scratching his neck; something he'd always do when he's shy. i sighed.
- listen, no need to worry. really. i'm all good, just a little stressed, but it's nothing deep - i explained, earning a raspy groan from him.
- why can't you just tell me what is up? you used to tell me everything! lately you've been acting so distant towards me.. i don't understand. - he whined, raising the inner corners of his bushy brows. i sighed, feeling an uncomfortable ache in my chest. i hated hurting his feelings, he's very sensitive.
- i'm sorry... i just.. i don't know.. - i tried explaining my actions, but i stuttered and my hands shook uncontrollably.
- alright. whatever - he said coldly, before heading towards frank.

i sighed worriedly, and turned around to look at them. gerard seemed happy around him. happier then when he's with me.

maybe it's all over? my friendship with gerard? maybe now frank will fill my place, and become his best friend?

i sighed, looking at gee with a frown. but then frank caught my attention, and i immediately stared at him. i couldn't take my eyes off of him. the way his lips moved, the way he would chew on his lip ring, his hair slightly bouncing each time he'd nod or shake his head... i was so focused on him that i didn't notice blair who was literally on his lap, hugging him so tightly, as her big breasts almost squeezed his head. i furrowed my eyebrows at her sight, feeling so fucking mad out of a sudden.

- hey, wanna go outside with us? - ray asked, standing next to me with mikey. i looked at them, my brows slowly unfurrowing once i saw mikey who was smiling at me so kindly. i returned the smile, before nodding towards ray.
- y-yeah. let's go - i said, as i took my lighter and cigarettes off the wooden table. we went to the stairs, and gerard soon noticed.
- y'all leaving already? - he outyelled the music blasting in the room, making ray turn around. he shook his head while smiling widely from ear to ear.
- nah, just gonna go for a walk - he said, and gerard nodded in response.

we left the basement, going up to the door as mikey unlock it. we went outside, and i shivered at the sudden coldness.
- fuck... - i mumbled under my nose, holding my arms and carressing them, hoping that would bring some warmness to my body.
- are ya cold? - mikey asked, fixing his glasses at his nose. i looked at him, giving him a teethy smirk.
- nah... i'm f-fine - i said, still shaking. he rolled his eyes while smiling at me, before he took his warm jacket off, handing it to me.
- aw, come on mikey. i don't need it. i already have a leather jacket on, and you only have a t-shirt.. - i refused the offer, making him sigh.
- y/n. just wear it for fuck's sake - he said, smirking slightly at me. i groaned, hesitantly taking the jacket from his cold hands.
- th...thanks i guess.. - i said awkwardly, while putting the jacket on myself. i immediately breathed out in satisfaction, feeling so much warmer already. the coat was so fuzzy on the inside, it made me so comfortable... it felt like a blanket wrapped around me.

- alright. i'm gonna be honest with y'all.. i wanted to go outside only because of blair - ray admitted, as his dominant hand landed on his red from the coldness face. i furrowed my brows at his words, feeling this weird ache in my stomach.
- why's that? - i questioned, not understanding him.
- she's so annoying. she's all over frank, it makes me gag - he explained, with a disgusted face. i chuckled slightly, as mikey just nodded, putting his lips in a line.
- i agree ray - he said, as i shrugged.
- i like her, she's very pretty - i said, putting my hands in the pockets of the jacket mikey gave me.
- w...well yeah, she is pretty. but i'm talking 'bout her behavior. don't you see her? the way she's cuddling with frank... her whispering into his ears... ew. - ray said, imaging all of the things he mentioned in his head. i fixed my glasses, shrugging again.
- whatever... - i mumbled out, kicking a rock that was on the ground.

- i don't wanna go back there.. - ray said, looking to the side.
- you can go home dude, i'll just tell them you got sick or whatever - mikey said, as ray stared down in thought.
- alright. but don't tell ANYONE. what i just told you - ray threatened us with his index finger, making the both of us giggle.
- don't worry prince, we won't - i said, raising my hands up in defense. he smirked, before nodding.
- good. alright, see ya guys tomorrow - he waved goodbye, before going to his house. i let out a nervous breath, as now i was left alone with mikey.

mikey was my biggest crush in middle school, i still remember all the silly things i would do just to catch his attention and make him somehow like me. i smirked at the thought of it, before going back to reality.

i looked at mikey, he was staring at a lake in front of the house. i observed his face, as the cold wind blew his hair that was hidden under a beanie around, light reflected on his square glasses, and he had this scary poker face as always. suddenly he side eyed me, making me jump up a bit and clear my throat.
- uh... so! i'm gonna.... go back inside! - i said chuckling awkwardly, and pointing with both of my index fingers at the door. he turned his face to me, raising his eyebrows slightly, but still keeping his serious face.
- alright.. - he said, as i handed him his jacket back.
- nah. keep it, you look pretty in it - he said, smiling at me, as sudden warmness hit my cheeks. i stared at the jacket, putting it back on.
- thanks - was all i said before i went back inside, sighing in relief. that was so awkward and tense.

"now i gotta prepare for blair and frank.." i thought, before sloppily walking to the stairs that lead to the basement. i walked down, and opened the door.

what i saw made me gasp.

- mhm~ oh fuck yes princess.. you're so sweet.. - frank moaned softly, his head resting on the backrest of the couch, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

i felt sick.

- what the fuck? - i said loudly, furrowing my eyebrows. blair looked at me with wide eyes, and frank did so too. he quickly put his disgusting cock back into his pants, as he stood up from the couch.
- y/n. what you saw has to stay between the two of us. - he said, coming closer to me, trying to hold my shoulders.
- ew! keep your dirty fuckin' hands away from me you sick bastard - i said, taking a step backwards.
- what's going on? - i heard gerard's voice behind me, and i looked at him. i chuckled angrily, before shaking my head.
- you won't fucking believe what i just saw - i said while crossing my arms at my chest and looking back at the pair. they stood in front of us awkwardly, all tensed up. especially frank.
- ...well? what did ya see? - he questioned, as i smirked.
- blair was giving him a handjob on your couch - i said, looking back at gee. he widened his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows. his left eye twitched, as his hands formed into fists.
- what the fuck dude?! - he said towards frank, as he turned bright red.

- s..s-sorry - he stuttered out, before gerard shook his head angrily.