2. Are You Alright?

i immediately headed towards my next class - art. i always have it with gerard, and i hope to god that little bitch frank won't be here too.

i entered the classroom once the bell rang and i sat in the back as usual. soon i saw gerard enter with...

the fucking cocksucker.

i groaned rolling my eyes and putting my head in my hands. I'm gonna kill myself. of course he had to sit next to me. oh my fucking god.
- hey pipsqueak - he said and i furrowed my brows.
- hey birdbrain - i said smiling from ear to ear. i took out my phone to look at the group chat that contains of me, mikey, gerard and ray. i noticed new messages and i immediately started reading the conversation.

*xxx-xxx-xxxx has been added to the group chat*

mikey: i hope you and y/n will finally get along

gee‼️: fr... 💀

ray🧁: yeah, why r y'all even hating on each other?

xxx-xxx-xxxx: i don't hate her, i just dislike her

ray🧁: ... alright

ray🧁: why tho

xxx-xxx-xxxx: idk she's a mean cunt.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: aren't ya, y/n? ❤️

i stared at the text in disbelief before aggressively changing his name to something.

y/n: fuck you

fuckface: oh i know u love me ;)

y/n: 💀

y/n: in your wet dreams for sure..

gee‼️: alright shut up and focus on the lesson 🗣️

fuckface: alright geebear ;)

y/n: naaaah 💀

y/n: fruity ass motherfucker

y/n: i mean, you do look like a twink so i'm not surprised..

fuckface: and you do look like a cheap whore

fuckface: you couldn't put more makeup on your face?

fuckface: seriously tho, r u that insecure? 💀

i stared at the text showing no expression on my face, but deep down i felt my stomach twisting. he crossed the line. i AM insecure. i sighed, shoving my phone in my pocket, biting my lip while trying not to think about that asshole.
- has the cat got your tongue? - frank said teasingly, shoving me with his elbow. i saw my vision getting foggy and i was so embarrassed. really? crying because of some twink who never thinks before he talks? grow up y/n. you're so fucking cringe.
- ...i'm sorry - frank said softly while carressing my arm. i looked up at him, as a few tears fell down my face. he looked at me with a sad expression, and i scoffed.
- fuck you - i said, pushing his hand off of my arm and furrowing my eyebrows.
- you know, you don't have to be such a fucking bitch all the time - he said and i rolled my eyes at him.
- i do - i said while crossing my arms at my chest and looking into his brown eyes.
- why? what the fuck did i even do to you? you've been a bitch towards me ever since we met, i didn't do anything wrong. i don't understand, i'm a good person! - he argued back while gesturing with his hands. i stared at him, biting my bottom lip.
- you're so fucking full of yourself - i said, shaking my head. he laughed angrily, before putting his head in his hands.
- shut the fuck up or i'll hurt you - he said through gritted teeth, and i couldn't help but giggle.
- oh i'm swo scawed!! - i said, making a frowny face. suddenly he looked back at me with seriousness plastered on his face, before pushing me backwards. i fell down with my chair, and goddamn did my back AND ass hurt. i groaned in pain, and the teacher ran up to me.
- are you alright y/n?! what happened?! - she said nervously, as i fixed my chair and sat up.
- she's just clumsy - frank said, smiling from ear to ear. i fucking hate him. i wanted to say something in defense, but i just couldn't. my mouth didn't let me. once the teacher walked away, he looked back at me angrily.
- i fucking warned you - he said and i gulped, looking to the opposite side. soon the bell rang, and i walked out of the classroom.
- hey! wait! - i heard gerard shout, so i turned around quickly. i looked up at him with widened eyes, before walking up to him.
- wassup? - i asked him, and he sighed.
- why can't you just be friends with frank? he seems like an alright guy - he whined, and i groaned in response.
- i don't fucking know - i said before walking away. next i had p.e with all of the boys and i bet that bitch frank will be there as well.

i went to the girls changing room, and i put on the stupid uniform. i had to wear very short grey shorts and a tight white tee, which i rolled up a bit so that my belly button piercing was showing. i walked out of the room, and i headed out of the school towards the field. i sat down at the bleachers, waiting for the guys to come. i looked into the sky, counting birds on it, when suddenly i felt weight next to me. i looked to the side, widening my eyes at the sight. of fucking course.
- hey - he said while brushing his bangs aside and looking to the side. i scoffed, looking away from him. i decided to ignore him.

soon the other guys came up to us, and we just talked for a long time.
we got to know that little fucking rat. apparently he likes the same games, music and other stuff as me. whatever. don't care. i still hate him.
- so what's your favorite misfits song? - gerard asked frank, and he furrowed his eyebrows while chewing on his lip ring deep in thought.
- don't know, at this moment probably (your fav misfits song) - i widened my eyes at his response, and i gulped quickly.
- hey! isn't that your favorite too? - ray said, shoving my arm with his elbow. i nervously chuckled, looking away from frank.
- y-yeah - i said, biting my bottom lip.
- cool, we finally have something in common - frank said, smirking with his teeth showing. i looked up at him, nervously nodding my head.
- well actually she likes everything that you like - ray stated, and frank raised one of his eyebrows at me, still showing that cocky smirk.
- is that so? - he asked me in a flirtatious tone, which made me roll my eyes at him.
- yeah. - i responded while shrugging. he nodded, chuckling slighty which made me let out a tired sigh. he's so cringe.
- wait, do you guys have time today after school? - frank asked, and we all nodded at the same time.
- great! how about we go to my place and play games together? - he added, and everyone agreed. well everyone except for me. i just remained silent.
- what 'bout you, pipsqueak? you coming? - frank said teasingly, and i looked up at him. i glared at him for a moment, before humming.
- cool - he said awkwardly while putting his arm around my shoulder, when suddenly the teacher blew her whistle, yelling at us for sitting on the bleachers. she walked up to us, before pointing at the field.
- 10 laps around the field. RIGHT NOW. - she said, before storming off. i groaned, and so did the boys. we stood up, and went where all the students were. they were playing basketball on the other field and i rolled my eyes, putting my hands on my hips.
- yeah.. hell no. i'm not fucking running - i said with an unimpressed look on my face.
- me neither - frank said, scratching the back of his head.
- alright then, let's walk instead of running - ray added, and we all nodded.
- you're smart - frank said sarcastically, putting one of his hands on ray's shoulder and using the other to point at him with his index finger. we all giggled, before walking next to each other. fuckface was walking to my left, and his hand kept brushing against mine. it annoyed me, so i crossed my arms at my chest. i kept looking in front of me, when suddenly a ball hit me. hard. i fell forward, and i quickly put my arms out so that my face wouldn't hit the hard field. i knelt on all fours, when suddenly i felt wetness on my face. i sat up on my knees, touching my face with my fingers. i stared at them in shock, as i never saw this much blood coming out of my nose. only good thing was that my nose didn't break. ...unless?
- are you alright? - frank said loudly, crouching next to me.
- y..yeah. - i said breathlessly, staring at my fingers with wide eyes.
- we have to get you to the nurse! - mikey said, panicking at the sight of me. i chuckled at his reaction, as blood was dripping down my whole face. literally. the blood was running from my nose, and dripping down from my chin onto my white tshirt. mikey and frank held me up, helping me stand up. i stared down, noticing that my knees were also bloody and all scratched up.
- fuck - i mumbled under my nose, before sighing. my left leg hurt like a motherfucker. i'm not surprised tho, i fell so hard. i could barely walk, which was super frustrating. we slowly walked to the nurse's office. after a few minutes we were there, and mikey left me alone with that cunt.