7. I Promise

i walked out of gee's and mikey's house, when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. i turned around, widening my eyes in surprise.
- what the fuck, y/n! - frank said, furrowing his eyebrows.
- what? - i said, confused with his behavior. he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms at his chest.
- why the fuck would you tell gerard what happened? - he continued, making me blush a bit when i remembered the sight in front of me.

him moaning was kind of hot...

oh jesus christ y/n, what the fuck are you thinking about.

- and why wouldn't i? - i said, crossing my arms at my chest as well. he scoffed, shaking his head sideways.
- you're such a bitch, you know that? - he asked me and i nodded in response.
- 'kay. go cry to your lil girlfriend about it - i said harshly, as he raised one of his eyebrows.
- are you jealous of her? - he said as i felt butterflies.
- h-huh? no.. of course i'm not - i nervously mumbled out, hugging myself as i felt the tension between the two of us rise. he smirked at my stutter, looking me up and down with narrowed eyes.
- suuuure.. you'd love to be on blair's place, huh? you're dirtyyy.. - he said in a husky voice which made shivers run down my spine.
- sh-shut up... - i whispered, as he licked his lips, cocking his head to the left.
- come on. admit it. you're jealous - he got closer to me, putting his hands on my waist, glaring at my lips. i gulped nervously and cleared my throat.
- maybe. - i said shyly, as he chuckled. fucking bitch.
- i knew it! - he said, before getting his face dangerously close to my neck. his hot breath hit my neck, making me feel weird things inside. his breath trembled as he inhaled the air with his mouth, and let it out slowly into my ear, slightly tickling me with his nose.
- you're such a dirty girl... - he whispered, as i widened my eyes, pushing him away from me.
- the fuck? you have a girlfriend! - i shouted as he rolled his eyes at me.
- you really think i want her? - he scoffed, shaking his head. i nodded in response, earning a groan from him.
- fuck! i want YOU, y/n - he whined, holding the porch in front of the house. i furrowed my brows in confusion.
- dude you're drunk, chill out - i said softly, putting a hand on his arm.
- no! i want you, only you - he shouted, and i laughed in response.
- fuck off. we know each other since monday - i told him, and noticed tears in his brown eyes. i laughed yet again, before raising my eyebrows in disbelief.
- i can't believe that you fell in love with me so quickly - i said, as i felt a weird turn in my stomach. he sniffed, getting all emotional from the alcohol in his blood. i laughed for the last time, before leaving.
- see ya tomorrow dude - i said, raising my hand up.

his eyes met mine, and they were so... sad.

does he really love me?

time skip; friday

i was laying in my bed, playing video games on my phone, when suddenly my phone buzzed.

gee‼️: frank

fuckface: what pookie

y/n: 💀

gee‼️: you still coming to y/n's?

fuckface: uh idk dude

fuckface: i kinda feel sick

y/n: ... sure!!

fuckface: shut up, alright?

mikey: what happened between the two of you

y/n: ;)

fuckface: ugh

gee‼️: did y'all fuck?

fuckface: no we didn't.

y/n: yeah, cuz he has his silly little girlfriend 🥺❤️

fuckface: shut up

mikey: damn

ray🧁: damn indeed

gee‼️: alright then

gee‼️: i'm coming y/n

y/n: ;)

gee‼️: ARGH SHUT UP I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT

y/n: HAHAHAHAH

ray🧁: LMAOO

i put my phone down, staring at the white ceiling in my room.

god how i loved teasing that little bastard..

i layed in my bed like that for a little longer, when suddenly someone started throwing branches at my window. i opened it, looking down at the person.

gerard.

- AYO COME DOWN HERE! LET'S GO TO FRANK'S HOUSE! - he yelled with his hands around his mouth as if they were gonna make his voice louder. i giggled, before i put on the jacket that mikey gave me and jumped out of my window. don't worry, my house has just one floor. i closed the door, before jogging towards gee.
- let's go!! - i said hurriedly with a smile on my face, as he smirked at me. he turned around, walking down the street with his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans.
- so what happened between you two? - he finally broke the silence, and i gulped.
- uh.. nothing - i lied, looking anywhere but at him.
- oh come on y/n, don't lie. you already told me he had sex in my room, what worse could've happened? - he raised his voice at me, annoyed with my behavior.

- alright but promise ya won't tell anyone.. - i said, sticking my awkward pinky out.
- i promise - he smirked, intertwining our pinkies together.
- alright.. that night at your house he.. he said he wanted me.. and he seemed so.. honest.. - i said awkwardly, as he raised his eyebrows in surprise.
- damn... alright but like... can you tell me the details? come on, we're best friends... - he whined, and i groaned while rolling my eyes.

i told him everything, and he laughed out.
- HAHAHAHA NO WAY - he yelled, as some random people looked at us.
- alright, but don't tell anyone.. even mikey! - i scolded him, as he nodded.
- yeah yeah, i won't, don't worry princess - he said, patting my head and slightly ruffling my hair.
- focus on the road - he added, and i giggled.
- m'kay - i said, rolling my eyes with a smile on my face. i missed talking to him.