9

thursday, 04/27/23

I was getting ready for the day and Madelyn is picking me up in 10 minutes. We were going to get breakfast first and then she was going to show me her favorite spots in Charleston and get lunch. Then around 4 we were going to meet up with the cast and hang before dinner!

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 04/27/23:

seen by @drewstarkey, @oliviarodrigo, @sadiesink, and 3

seen by @drewstarkey, @oliviarodrigo, @sadiesink, and 3.2 million others

madelyn

madelyn
i'm here!!!

aspen
okie dokie!! be down in a sec

I had gotten her number so it was easier to contact each other. I was so excited for the day!!! As I walk down the stairs and grab my purse, I get a text on my phone from an unknown number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hey, this is drew! i heard you and maddie were going out today.

aspen
oh hi! yes, we are! she is actually introducing me to some of your guys' castmates!

drew
yep, i am actually one of them! see you in a couple hours😁

aspen
oh ok!! great! see you then!

I was smiling as I shut the door. I look up and out my phone in my purse when Madelyn comes over and hugs me.

"OMG hiiiiii, I'm so excited to see you!!" She says. "Me too!! I'm ready for today! It is going to be so fun!" I say just as excited as she is. "Wow! You're taller than I imagined hahah." We both laugh as I nod.

We get in the car and she starts to back out of the driveway. "Ok spill. I saw you smiling at your phone before we started talking. Who's the lucky guy?" She says with a little smirk in her face.

I laugh and say, "Oh no one. Someone just texted me." She says ok but isn't convinced. "Oh I totally forgot to tell you who was going to be at dinner tonight!" She rambles and laughs.

"I know Drew is coming." I say without thought. Then widen my eyes and I'm silent. Maddie whips her head over and says, "Wait! How did you know," then she looks at my phone and gasps, "OMG!!! IT WAS DREW!?!"

I smile a little and look down in my lap. She squeals, "Yesssss I already love it! Tonight is going to be so much fun!!" I give a her a look and she quickly says, "Ok I won't be too pushy." We then laugh and turn on some Taylor Swift.

instagram:

@madelyncline posted a new story, 04/27/23:

(authors note:pretend this is them and they are wearing the clothes i put earlier)

seen by @drewstarkey, @dovecameron, @nicolassturniolo, and 1.5 million others