40

thursday, 11/02/23

Today is Drew's birthday. I let him sleep in as I made him breakfast and got his present ready! I can't wait for his reaction to it. Mwahahahha!!

I may or may not have gotten him his dream car. An Audi RS5. Yes, it was definitely expensive, but I don't care. He is worth it. I put the keys into a small box and wrapped it up. I also had another little gift which were matching necklaces. They had monkeys on them and they were so cute!

I want him to open the necklaces first and then the keys. It was very hard keeping this secret from him but I don't think he has ANY idea.

I go to wake him up and I jump in the bed and start kissing all over his face. "Drew! Wakey, wakey! Today is your birthday!!! Get up!!!" I sort of yell and drag all of the covers off of his body. He groans and starts to get up. I go closer to pull him off the bed, but he beats me to it and grabs my waist and pulls me down with him. I squirm, trying to get out of his strong hold.

"Please stay with me for a bit longer." His scratchy morning voice says and I cave in. We stay for about 10 minutes and then I finally am able to get him up.

I excitedly hop into the other room after he brushes his teeth and gets a little more presentable. He quickly eats his breakfast, too scared to go slow. I smile when he is done and go get his presents.

"Open this one first." I say, handing him the one with the necklaces. He slowly opens it—mainly to antagonize me— and then gives me a smile. "I love them, Aspen!" He puts his in immediately and then motions for me to turn around so he could put mine on. How cute.

"Perfect." He approves and goes to the second box. I get anxious for his reaction. As soon as he sets his eyes on the keys he drops the box on the counter and sighs.

I get worried and frantically say, "What? Do you not like it? I can return it and get something else!" He immediately looks at me and shakes his head. "No, no. That's not what I meant. I love it. I can't thank you enough. You just should not have gotten me something like this." He states. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Well, you got me a dog and a vacation. We're even." I grab his hand and pull him outside. He sees the car and I think he almost starts crying. "Fuck, Aspen. I fucking love you so much!" He picks me up into a hug and spins me around.

"I will never be able to thank you enough for this." I give him and kiss and push him to look at it. After all, it is his car now.

After he looks at it, he starts dancing and runs over to me. He puts me over his shoulder and drags me back into the house. "DREWW! Don't you want to drive it?" I scream. He laughs and I can see we are heading to the bedroom.

"After I thank you with a little you-know-what." He drops me onto the bed and smirks. I smirk back and start kissing him. He moves to my collarbone and I moan.

Holy Heck! What a morning!

a few hours later

instagram: