10

It is 3:30 and we just left this cute store and were on our way to meet up with the cast. "I'm a little nervous" I say truthfully. Everyone is older than me and I have never met them before. "Don't worry. Everyone is super kind and welcoming." She states reassuringly.

We get to Waterfront Park and walk to the fountain. I see 4 or 5 people standing near it and start to get a little nervous. "Hi guys!!!" Maddie runs to hug everyone and I stand a little off to the side.

"This is Aspen, as you all know!" She introduces me and begins to point at each person from left to right. "Aspen, this is Chase, Rudy, Elaine, Madison, Drew, and Austin!" I already knew everyone's names but I didn't say anything.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you all! I love Outer Banks! It is probably one of my favorite shows." I say cheerfully.

"Yeah, we all love your music so it's even!" I look over at the person who said that and have to look up. It was Drew. My Oh My is he gorgeous.

His hair is buzzed like it was in season 3, but you can't tell because it is under a hat and he had on a t-shirt and cargo pants. He looked so good. I realized that I was staring for a second so said, "Oh hahaha thank you so much!" I look to everyone else and see that he is still staring at me. Gosh. If I could, I would drop to the ground and pass out right now.

I sneakily—and probably stalkerish—take a photo of him to show my friends. We walk off to the car.

instagram:

@asparagus posted a new story to close friends, 04/27/23:

seen by @sabcarpet, @joe👑, and 9 others
liked by 4 users

As we got closer to the two cars we would be taking, Maddie pushes me over to one car and says, "IM GOING WITH ASPEN AND DREW!!! We need one more person." She screams and shoves me and him into the car.

We both look at each other in shock and I hope he can't see the little blush on my face.

Maddie is driving and Austin is in the passenger seat while Drew and I are in the back. We start talking and I figure out that he is really funny. Not at all like the hot, psychotic character he plays. He is still hot though.

"OH SHIT!!!" I suddenly say, startling Drew. "What happened?" Maddie asks from up front.

"I forgot that I need to tease my music video!" I say and grab my phone without thinking that I just dropped the bomb. "YOU ARE DROPPING A MUSIC VIDEO?!?" Austin yells as he whips his head around.

"Oh haha oops. Yeah I am" I say bashfully. "How are you gonna do it?" Drew asks me. I look over and I shrug.

"I'm not sure," I say truthfully, "can you help me?" I ask him. He nods and I tell him what it is about. He thinks for a moment then says, "Why don't you post a picture of a snippet of the video on your story?" I look at him in shock because that is a very good idea.

"Wait! That's actually really smart!!" I say and thank him for the help. He says no problem with a shrug and a little smile.

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 04/27/23

seen by @selenagomez, @dualipa, @sabrinacarpenter, and 4

seen by @selenagomez, @dualipa, @sabrinacarpenter, and 4.3 million others

We get to the beach and we park the car. Drew gets out first and it takes me a second because Maddie told me that Drew kept looking at me the whole time. She winks and before I can open the door, Drew opens it and offers his hand. I smile and say thank you as I get out of the car.

I blush a little bit as we are very close and still holding hands. Austin calls us over and we quickly let go and walk over.

2 hours later

It is currently 6:24 and we are about to leave for the restaurant. I put my shoes on and right as we are almost at the car I hear girls squealing and run over.

"Wait! You're Aspen Hale right?" The first girl asks with a smile. I look at them and smile, "Yes" I say.

"Can we get a picture with you please?" The younger one asks. "Of course!! You guys are so cute!" I say and move next to them.

"Hey Drew, could you take the picture please?" I ask him. He nods and they hand the phone to him. We take the picture and after I give them both hugs. "We love your music so much! You inspire us to be singers too!!" The older one says, she had to be at most 12. I see their mom a couple of yards away.

"You two are the sweetest. Well, I wish you the best of luck!! Bye!" I wave to them as they run back to their mom and I tear up a bit.

Drew opens the door for me and we hop in. I turn to him and say, "This is why I continue to do what I do, because people like them inspire me." He smiles at me and nods, "Yeah, I can see why. You're great with kids!" I blush and say thank you.

We finally get to the restaurant and I'm so excited because I'm starving.