45

january 2024

I am currently learning the dance for my tour. Scott and Brian have been working with me for two weeks now and I already feel so much more confident. All of the dancers I hired are soooo nice and I am so grateful that I will be spending almost a year total with them on tour.

"Aspen! That last count was fantastic! Do it one more time and then we will move onto the next one." Brian says and I nod a little out of breath and get back into position. After doing it again, they go to show me the next count during 7 rings.

I take a break and grab some water. My team has been taking tons of pictures of my progress.

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 01/16/24:

seen by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, and 31

seen by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, and 31.5 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

Drew has come to visit with Charlie for a couple of days now. They have definitely cheered me up during this BRUTAL learning process.

friday, 02/03/24

@aspenhale posted a new story, 02/03/24:

seen by @drewstarkey, @asplover, and 27.7 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

replies

@asplover ummmm what is this🫣🫣

@drewstarkey can't wait🥰

Holy Shidoodle! The Grammys are in less than two days and I am flying out with Drew tomorrow. Dior helped me design my dress and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out! It is literally fucking stunning.

Drew and I are revealing our relationship at the event. I am really nervous and I hope people don't try to invade our privacy anymore.

@asparagus posted a new story, 02/03/23: