23

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 06/04/23:

seen by @madelyncline, and 5.5 million others

10:28 a.m.
I was currently sitting on my chair near the pool and reading a book. "Ignite Me" to be exact. Drew walks over and I look up from my book and see those wonderfully glowing glorious abs. Water drips down his front and I keep my eyes trained on his so I don't have the urge to look any further. Keep calm and carry on Aspen.

"Hey." He breathes as he sits down in the chair next to mine. "Hello." I respond, trying to keep my eyes on the book or else I might die right here in this very comfortable pool chair.

"How's the birthday so far?" He wonders aloud. "Wonderful!! I am so grateful for everything so far." I happily say and set my book down to fully immerse myself in the conversation. "I think you are going to love my present." He says proudly and puffs out his muscular chest.

(authors note: why am i kinda cringing myself out with saying 'glorious abs' and 'muscular chest'🥴oh well it's kinda funny lol, also aspen is supposed to be funny and extra for no reason)

"Ok now I'm so excited to see what everyone got me. Also, no one actually had to get me anything. I feel bad." I tell Drew. "No, no don't be. This is YOUR day, enjoy it." He says as he PLACES HIS HAND ON MY KNEE!!!! *Thunk* that was me passing out. But it only happened in my head.

1:15 p.m.
Everyone is here and now the house is packed and the presents are piling up. I want to go to the beach so we all walk out of the house and follow the path.

I grab snorkeling gear and Madelyn takes a pic before I head off to look at the fishies!

instagram

@madelyncline posted a new story, 06/04/23:

seen by @drewstarkey and 530,119 othersliked by @drewstarkey

liked by @drewstarkey

I was snorkeling with Tate for about 30 minutes and then we both decide to go tan.