25

saturday,06/10/23

4:28 a.m.
instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 06/10/23:

seen by @drewstarkey, @madelyncline, and 782,192 othersliked by @drewstarkey and 30,202 users

liked by @drewstarkey and 30,202 users

@drewstarkey posted a new story, 06/10/23:

seen by @aspenhale, @oliviarodrigo, and 1.21 million others
liked by @aspenhale and 12,190 users

I turn to look at Drew and say, "You're probably right." I laugh and go back to reading. He chuckles a bit and goes back to watching Avatar. I fucking love that movie. Actually, I love both of them! Sometimes I sneak a peak at what part he is on.

time jump to 5:46 p.m.

We had two layovers and we just got into the last plane. Then we would finally be in Venice!!! I am so excited for this trip and I can't wait to spend more time with Drew.

I finished my book on the last flight and now I want sit down and relax and watch a show. THEY HAVE OBX?!? Oh I'm definitely watching that. Just so I can see Drew in it.

"What are you doing?" I hear Drew say slowly. I laugh and continue watching. He pulls my headphones off and asks again.

I turn my head towards him and don't realize how close we've just gotten. "Watching Outer Banks." I say and whip my head back and put my headphones back on.

time skip

We are settling into our Airbnb that we have for 3 days, then we head to Naples for 2 days, and finish off in the Amalfi Coast for the last 4 days!! I am ready to take so many pictures.

I walk into the bedroom and pause. "Ummm, Drew?" I call out. "Yeah?" He walks into where I am and stops right next to me.

"We have a little problem." I say as I stare at the one bed in the center of the room. "Shit. I thought I booked two twin beds?" He runs his hands through his hair. "Nope." I pop the 'p'.