54

october 18th

october 18th

Today is the first show for Taylor's second U.S. leg! It is currently 3:29 and I have to get to the stadium around 5 and then I start opening at 6:30. I wrote down my setlist that I was going to do. I have about a 45 minute slot to sing.

Eras Tour Setlist:
-raindrops (an angle cried)
-7 rings
-needy
-God is a woman
-R.E.M
-imagine
-NASA
-breathin'
-no tears left to cry
-bad idea
-ghostin
-everytime
-break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
-thank you, next

I want to try and make this opening act very immersive and fun. It helps that I have been on tour so I know what people enjoy and they love a good show.

I am a little nervous to sing in front of all these people again, but I know I'll be fine. Thankfully Drew is here, so he said he will be cheering me on the whole time.

minuscule time jump

"Hey baby, could you hand her the box with the pink makeup palette please." I ask Drew and he surprisingly brings Lorrie the right one. I am currently getting my makeup for tonight by Lorrie Turk—who is Taylor's girl.

It is way more convenient for her to do it because she is already here for Taylor. I already have my outfit on and

@aspenhale posted a new story, 10/18/24:

seen by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, @gracieabrams, and 21

seen by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, @gracieabrams, and 21.2 million others
liked by 4.4 million users

time jump

"Aspen! Aspen! Aspen! Aspen!" I hear the chants of the crowd after they show my name on the main screen. I go up the platform and it goes to the highest height. I sit down on the edge and they quiet down. I begin singing the first short song.