16

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 05/18/23:

seen by @drewstarkey, @sabrinacaroenter, @oliviarodrigo, and 2

seen by @drewstarkey, @sabrinacaroenter, @oliviarodrigo, and 2.7 million others

@asparagus posted a new story to close friends only, 05/18/23:

seen by @sabcarpet, @olive, @madbeer, and 9 othersliked by 3 users

liked by 3 users

drew

drew
pulling in now

aspen
okkkk

I hear a knock on my door and open it up to see drew(looking mighty fine if I do say so myself). We smile and hug each other.

"Hi, you ready?" He asks with a little head tilt out the door. I nod and close the door behind me. "So... what are we going to do?" I ask him as I hop into his car trying not to blush BECAUSE HE LITERALLY OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME!!!! Ugh, so hot. Even though it's literally bare minimum, but that's hard to find these days.

"It's a surprise!" He says enthusiastically as we pull out of the driveway. "You're lucky I like surprises!" I say truthfully and then hear what song is playing on the radio and turn it up to MAX volume.

Ok, a little sarcastic, but I really liked this song and I wanted to sing. The beginning of "I Did Something Bad" by Taylor Swift blares through his speakers as I jam along.

As I'm singing wholeheartedly, I see Drew singing along too. He likes Taylor??

The song ended and I turn it back down. "I didn't know you liked her music." I tell him. "There's a lot you don't know about me. I started listening to her after I heard you were a big fan, she didn't disappoint." He says with a smirk AND wink. Man, he is just trying to kill me know.

"Of course she didn't, she's the best!" I factually state to him and then my stomach growled. "I guess I'm a little hungry." I laugh a bit to ease the awkwardness(even though there isn't really any I was just embarrassed).