Part 2: Monica

***Monica***

I am very pissed!

This guy just won't stop!

He might be the CEO of EMPIRE but he's just another jerk. Just this morning, he sent two guards to watch over me while doing a photo shoot, what the hell is that! I broke up with him just a couple of weeks ago but he's still too persistent.

I'm a model at EMPIRE Inc, a company which sets the trend in fashion. I've been modeling for 5 years now, but it's only last year when I made a big name in the fashion industry. It was when I posed as an extra in one of our elite model's magazine cover, but people tend to appreciate me more (giggles). Then this great mob started to call the magazine to ask of my whereabouts, and some fans even made social media fan clubs (and I got around 20 fake accounts). I was suddenly on the limelight, and projects kept on coming. Uhm, yes suitors kept on coming too.

I can't blame them, if thousands of people see me as a modern day beauty, then maybe I really am. I'm a 24 year old lady from New York but I spent my childhood years in Spain where I was raised by a conservative family. My parents were always busy at work so they left me with my grandma who is a very strict but passionate old lady. She taught me how to be the girl whom the society will adore (at least those who were born before the 70s). I was literally like a little saint until we moved here in this country. Since then, all my beliefs were turned upside down. My parents almost got no time for me, so I enrolled in a modelling center just to kill time and boredom, plus it's a walking distance from our rented house. After my modelling workshop, I was hired by EMPIRE as one of their talents though I'm still an amateur. I'm lean enough to wear anything the designers would give me. I'm used to be pale but I did some tanning and some special regimens as advised by the team. With a couple of determination and hardwork (and diet pills and make up), I'm now one of the best models in town.

As my career steps up the ladder, the company's CEO started eyeing me. He is actually a man every girl will be dreaming of. Tall, handsome, rich, famous and capital H-O-T. He suddenly sends me flowers and gifts out of nowhere. I got some boyfriends before (I don't know, five?) but this guy is of a different level! To cut the story short, I became his girlfriend.

He was too possessive and controlling! He even wants to install cameras in my apartment! Though that is not the problem. We we're on our fifth month of having this romantic and bullcrap relationship when something really terrible happened. It was on a victory party of the company since one of our products reached unbelievable sales (or I'm wrong, I can't exactly remember). I came to the office sore since I ate a cracker given by one of the foreign Asian models without me knowing that it contains shrimp flavorings, which I am so allergic to. Kris (my CEO boyfriend) brought me to the company clinic where they gave me a drug which in some way made me feel so sleepy. I ended up sleeping at the clinic bed before the party started. I was asleep for a couple of hours until my phone woke me up. It alarmed and vibrated so hard since I set it to do so (Uhm, t'was a workout app which I needed badly to remind me to do my ab workout every 7pm). I wanted to go home since my head still hurts but I left my bag at Kris' office (and my car key is in there), so I have no choice but to get it there. Well, to my surprise, as I entered his 'unlocked room', I saw him on his comfy chair lavishing that almost naked Asian girl who almost killed me! There's no need to tell more of the things that happened next but the bottom line is we broke up.

He comes up with a lot of excuses (he was drugged, he was drunk, he was seduced), but all those are obviously made up and poorly thought about. The thing is, he won't stop! And the worst thing is that I have to see him everyday! He forces me to do things with him like it's part of my job. And all the people at the company (even those I thought were my friends) look at me like I'm a total ass hole for making Kris feel that way, that he doesn't deserve how I treat him!

One way I knew would stop this craziness is for me to pretend I'm with someone already. So I started flirting this Carlito guy. He's a Latino model from DYNASTY Inc, another Fashion designing company. He's the macho type of guy that any girl can fall in love to, but I think he's gay. I don't like him or anything like that but I NEED him to put an end to my miseries. But it turned out that it was not a good idea. Kris became more possessive! He even paid spies to follow me and take pictures of me from time to time. They only stopped when I started noticing their existence which led me to calling my lawyers.

But I'm tired of this crap! This morning, I decided to put an end to this-Once and for All!

I'm resigning at EMPIRE.