Part 6: Monica

First Day at DYNASTY.

I called Good Hands, my favorite manpower agency, to send me a PA since my last one works at EMPIRE and I don't want any of them in my life anymore.

I'm still in my condo waiting for my new PA so I can spend a little "quality time" with her (I assume she's a 'her'). I'm really nice to people working for me and treat them more as friends than workers. I was taking the first sip of my green tea when the door bell rang- it must be her.

I opened the door and to my surprise, I saw this dorky dude wearing an orange T shirt with a cartoon character logo. He is a bit taller than me but our hairs are of the same length, the only difference is that he's blonde and mine is black. He gave me a smile, at least his smile is attractive.

"Hi" he started while our eyes met.

"Hello" I responded in a tone as if I'm asking a question. I don't know this guy, and I have no idea why the guards made him pass. In any case, I think he is safe (because the guards let him pass).

"I'm Adam Smith, I got this letter for you." he said as he handed me an envelop.

I took it and saw it was from the manpower agency- Yes, he is indeed my new PA.

"Come inside" I said even if I'm kinda hesitating.

"Thank you" he replied.

"Take a sit" I offered as I led him to the sofa, "Do you want some coffee?"

He took a sit and crossed his legs like a boss, "No thanks, I'm not much of a coffee person"

I took my tea and sit on an adjacent chair, "So tell me about yourself"

He looks quite nervous, "Well, I'm twenty four. I am a.. no what I mean is I am supposed to be a fashion designer."
Well this guy is interesting, "Really?"

"Yes?" he seem unsure and that made me giggle inside, "But life is hard you know."

"Well I have to agree with that." I took another sip, the tea is starting to get cold. "So what happened?"

"I ended up at the burger stand."
"Wow that's a good plot twist. Just kidding. But how did you end up at the agency?"

He was speechless for a few secs, staring at the blank wall, "Uhm... My friend recommended me to apply since they say it gives good cash."

My brow rises in doubt, "That's the real reason?"

"Well..." He looks at the floor, "Truth is that my mom is at the hospital and I think she'll stay there for quite a long time. And so I need money to pay the bills." I can see from his face that he's telling the truth.

I put down my empty cup and sat next to him. I never imagined feeling close to him as early as this, I never have seen a man full of emotions (the dicks at EMPIRE are emotionless beings). I tapped him at the shoulder and gave him a smile, "Everything will be fine. Trust me"

He gave back a smile, "Thanks"

I stood up and walked towards my room, "Okay enough drama. I'm Monica, obviously I'm your new boss. I hope you researched about me beforehand."
"Yes everyone knows you" he replied quickly.

I turned back at him, "Showbiz life is different from real life"

"You like almond chocolates." he said

"Okay good, you did your homework."

I took off my shirt and hanged it, leaving me with just my red push up bra. I don't mind being naked in front of my PAs because I'm used to them being females... but wait, this one's a he. I looked at him and say, "No picture taking, no looking at my breasts, no peeping. You'll receive half your salary if you do so."

But he's staring at my breasts, "O-okay." then he covered his eyes with his palm. This guy is funny.

I changed clothes, just an ordinary casual wear since I know I'll be changing a lot later. Wore a bit of perfume (Joke, not a bit) and a little make up and I'm ready to go.

"You can uncover your eyes now."

He did, and he seems in awe, "Wow."

"Is it good?"

"You're like the most beautiful girl in the world."
"I heard that from a lot of guys before, come on lets go."

And that's how I first met Adam Smith.