Part 7: Adam

I can't believe what I just saw! They're so big and round and and and what the fuck was that!

Now I can't unsee them (yes there are two of them), damn!

This girl is so hot! Hot itself is not enough. I Haven't met anyone like her before. Plus, she's so kind and caring. I already have an idea why that jerk wants her back.

We're at her car now and she's driving.
"So for whom have you worked before?" She asked, "I mean, as a PA of course."
"Will my mom count?"

She giggled softly, "Of course not."
"None then. Will that disappoint you though?"

"No.Not at all."
"Well, I'm relieved then."
"I will take care of you." She said in a seducting manner which kinda scares me more.

It was a fifteen minute ride before we reach Dynasty. It is smaller than EMPIRE and looks less classy.

She made her way inside where everyone greeted her as if she's one with them. She greeted everyone back with a smile I can't decipher if fake or genuine (since famous people have ways of faking their smile). By the way, I'm only at her back following her footsteps like I do not even exist.

We entered a room which I think is where photo shoots are taken. A latino wearing a Plain Grey shirt greeted her, it must be Carlito. His muscular definitions are pretty emphasized on the shirt he wears.

"You never told me you have a brother." He approached.

"He's not my brother, he's my new PA." She answered back "And it's not as if I need to tell you everything going on in my life."

"A male PA?" he frowned, "That's new."

"By the way, this is Adam." She said, trying to get the attention of the seven people in the room.
"Hi." I hate introductions in new environments so this is what I'll just have to say.

"Hello." They greeted in Unison.
Carlito walks towards me, "I'm Carlito." He offers his hand.

We shook hands, damn his palm was so soft, not the kind of softness I expect from a bodybuilder.

"I hope you enjoy your stay here." He added.

"Okay everyone, are we gonna get started yet?" Monica asked in a bossy manner. It appears that my boss is also the boss around these parts.

Two guys set up the background: a beach round table, a big Umbrella, a colorful beach ball and of course the white background where they'll put on the graphics later. This is a photo shoot of summer wear then.

An oriental asian looking guy (who looks gay to me because of the way he moves and the makeup he wears) is putting on Carlito's makeup while the others are preparing the camera and the reflectors.

"Wears Thiri?" Monica asked in dismay.

One of the crew answered, "Oh, I thought she told you she was sick so she can't be here today."

"Seriously?" She asked.

"Yes, she told me she e-mailed you." The man answered.

"Damn." Her palm on her forehead now, "She knows I'm not opening my e-mail. Now she's got a good excuse."
"So we thought you'll be bringing your own make up artist." The man responded.

She looked at me, it gave me chills. "You said something about being a fashion designer did you?"

"Y-yes?"

And I ended up being her make up artist for today. Goodness sake, I learned a lot about this thing, thanks to Josie. I escaped the base and put on a little concealer instead and just put on light makeup since it's as if she's outdoor and just chilling under the sun.

She looked at the mirror and of course she's impressed (that's kinda expected), "Wow, you're good."

"Thanks"

"Now put on my tanning lotion."

Is she serious? Is she enticing me? Well, no matter what she wants, I want it too.

I put on the tanning lotion on her, legs first. I can feel that all other eyes are on me like I'm something like a chosen one. Her legs are so tender, she must be jogging everyday. I proceeded to her arms and all that's left is her front. There I stopped.

"You're not done yet." She said.

"I... I can't."

"You gay?" She said then took the lotion from my hand.

I was speechless. She put on a fair amount on her palm and spread it on her breasts... in front of me.

I can feel my boner, it's not as if I see things like this everyday. "I'll just go to the comfort room"

She giggled as she shook her head.

Seriously, I don't know where I'm going and I roam around like a fucking idiot.

"Turn right and it's on the second door." She said.

I'm at the comfort room now. I'm trying to fix my boner, this is embarrasing. My heart is beating so fast right now. I tried to compose myself and went back.

The photo shoot started already. She looks really beautiful (in that yellow undersized bra and cotton underwear). They made a couple of poses and it took an hour until it's over.

"You're beautiful in there." I said as she walked towards me.

"Thanks.You did good. Thanks."

"Hey Monica, wanna chill out later?" asked Carlito as he put back his shirt.

"No thanks." Monica replied, "I already have plans with someone". And she looked straight into my eyes as if she's going to devour me anytime now.

I got goosies. But I like it.