✨️INCREASING CLOSENESS✨️

You entered the classroom hurriedly and apologized to teacher for being late . Then you and Taehyung both went to ur seats .

You looked at Jungkook who was looking at you with curiousity making u chuckle .

At cafeteria

Jungkook , soonmi and you were going to take ur seats .

Suddenly Jungkook whispered in ur ears.

"You forgot right?" He asked.

You looked at him with questionable eyes.

"I knew it ! You even forget mine !Today is soonmi's birthday." Jungkook said making ur mind activate.

"Shit!" You cursed urself mentally for forgetting ur so close friend.

"Now go and buy something and wish her immediately. " Jungkook said .

"Happy birthday soonmi-ahh !" You screamed suddenly making her scare to death.

"Aisshhhh ! Why r u screaming in my ears ! And thank u !" She said keeping her hand on her heart .

"And yeah ! You are coming in my birthday today! You have to ! And you can also bring that new boy ,TAEHYUNG " She invited you .

"Yeah i will come ! And i will try to bring him too ! " you said smiling.

She chuckled and hugged you. You hugged her back .

Then Jungkook came and kept his hand on ur shoulder , you chuckled and he took you with him to take classes . Soonmi also came with you.

After classes

"Let's go ! I will drop u today !" Jungkook said passing his bunny smile.

You nodded.

"Did u invite Taehyung? " Jungkook asked.

"No i'll invite him by going to his home." You replied earning a nod from him .

Then you both sat in his car and went to ur homes talking , laughing and enjoying.

After reaching home

"You came ?" Yoongi scared you coming out of nowhere as soon as u entered inside ur home.

"Aishh! Do u want to kill me by giving a heart attack." You said palming ur mouth in fear making him chuckle.

"Look at that face!" He said laughing like a maniac holding his stomach.

"Oppa !" You pouted and went to ur room .

You drifted into deep sleep .

After waking up

You got up and started getting ready.

After 30 minutes , you finally got ready .

Your outfit