✨️FINALLY ✨️

"Booommm"

You looked up and saw Taehyung standing there looking at you sending shivers through ur spine.

You got lost in his eyes until he went away .

Taehyung's pov
"I m sorry y/n . I m really sorry for breaking ur heart but this is the only way to prevent you from falling for me.

Taehyung thought without knowing that you have already fallen for him badly and you will never get over him .

Y/n's pov

Why r u behaving like this Taehyung? Why ? Am i not worth it for ur love? You know ? You are making me weak .

You thought with some tears in ur eyes.

Jungkook's pov

God please do something! I can't see tears in her eyes . It breaks me . I don't want her to feel the pain of a one sided lover.

Jungkook thought looking at you sadly .

Now the only thing that is left is making him jealous.

Jungkook thought.

In cafeteria

You were sitting beside Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting in front of you as there was no seat left.

Suddenly out of nowhere Jungkook said.

"Y/n ! Let's go on a date today! " Jungkook said out of nowhere making u choke on ur food.

He took a glass of water and started feeding you from his own hand.

He bent to ur ears and whispered.

"Say okay kookie!" Jungkook whispered.

"O-okay kookie! " You said confused.

Then he hugged you .

Taehyung got angry seeing him hugging you .

After university

Jungkook took you to the park and he gave Taehyung a note and called him to park too without revealing his name.

He took you and made u sit on bench .

Then Taehyung also came.

Saw him coming , Jungkook said.

"Pretend like i m ur boyfriend! " Jungkook said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Don't ask too many questions. Just do what i said." Jungkook said .

You nodded.

Then Taehyung came and stood near a tree from where he can see u totally.

Jungkook took a deep breath and cupped ur cheek . He started leaning for a kiss but he knew that before he can kiss you , Taehyung will come if he loves u .

And what he thought , happened.

Taehyung came running and held ur wrist pulling you .

Jungkook smiled internally.

"You ! How dare you !" Jungkook screamed faking.

Without listening to Jungkook, Taehyung bent to ur level and the next thing you felt was a pair of lips on urs.