✨️SHE IS SURE ✨️

After university

You both went to ur homes and then u went to Taehyung's home for project work .

Ur outfit:-

You got ready , took ur necessities and went to his home

You got ready , took ur necessities and went to his home .

His grandma opened the door and after greeting you went to his room .

He was sitting on the chair writing something in his diary but as soon as he saw you , he closed it .

"Hello !" You greeted him .

He nodded .

You sat on the chair beside him .

"Umm i thought that today was Jungkook's birthday, so i got up early in morning and rushed to university so i forgot to call u ." You explained.

He just hummed and you both started working on project .

After 2 hours .

"I should go now." You said packing ur stuffs.

"Hmm !" He hummed .

You were going but suddenly he said.

"Uhhh will u come with me for a walk ?" He asked .

A wide smile crept on ur face and you turned back .

You nodded looking at him .

Then you both went to take a walk .

Cold breezy air was making the environment cozy . The roads were beautified with lights. There were many shops surrounding the roads.

You both were walking silently. You were so happy inside that he asked you for a walk . Now you are confirmed about your feelings for Taehyung. You will confess to him whenever you will get enough confidence.

He also knows that he is falling for u but he is scared to love you.

Then you saw a ice cream shop.

"Let's eat ice cream." You said.

He nodded and went with you.

You purchased a strawberry ice-cream for him and chocolate ice cream for u. He payed for it.

You both enjoyed it .

Then went back to ur homes .

Whole night , you were just thinking about him and he was thinking about you .

Whole week passed like this , you grew more closer to him . It was date of project submission and also Jungkook's birthday.

You woke up in morning and got ready . You will give him gift in his birthday party . You are thinking of confessing to Taehyung after some days but today you will tell Jungkook about ur feelings for Taehyung.