✨️CAPABLE ENOUGH✨️

After sometime

"I have to go now ! See you later." You said and went away.

Soonmi and Jungkook were looking at your disappearing figure with some tears in their eyes watching this condition of their best friend.

"I just wish Taehyung come back soon." Jungkook said earning a nod from soonmi.

"It really hurts seeing her like this. " soonmi said wiping off her tears.

After some time

You came at the place after 5 years .

The place where you went for your first date.

The place from where your love story started

You looked at the moon and smiled sadly.

"Where are you Tae? I really can't survive without you now." You said swallowing the lump formed in your throat.

You sat there on your knees and palmed your face letting the tears flow.

You started crying miserably as noone was there to watch you.

"Please come back . Please!" You begged.

Soon it started raining. It felt like clouds were also crying with you. It felt like universe is also tired of keeping Y/n away from her Taehyung.

Rain drops started falling on you making you drench in water.

But it didn't affect you . As the pain of not meeting him since 5 years is eating you up now.

"Where are you Taehyung! Please come to your y/n . " you said with hiccup.

You were looking at moon when suddenly you didn't felt any raindrop on you making you confused as it was still raining.

You looked up to find someone holding an umbrella over you.

You looked back only to find the person you were craving for since 5 years.

You immediately stood up.

"Taehyung? " this name was the only thing you uttered.

The man standing there looking like a Greek God ,smiled.

It felt like his beauty increased even more in these five years making him look ethereal.