✨️HIS HELPLESSNESS ✨️

Author's advice- listen true beauty's ost fall in you

Then Taehyung went back to home .

Here you were shocked and broken after looking at Taehyung's In Relationship with Lee Bora  update.

Without thinking anything , you drove off to Jungkook's place as he is the only one who can calm u after yoongi but yoongi went on a trip with his friends so u can't go to him .

In car , you were crying and driving in full speed not caring even if accident happens.

"Ting tong"

You rang the door bell and door opened revealing Jungkook .

As soon as he opened the door , you hugged him without even thinking twice . His heartbeat went crazy but then he felt his shirt wet .

He took you to the couch and made u sit on it .

He kneeled down in front of you and took ur one hand in his and wiped ur tears with another hand.

"I m sorry ! Whatever happened , i m sorry for that ! Ok ? " He said trying to calm you.

"Why r u saying sorry ?" You asked hiccuping.

"Because u r crying . Tell me why r u crying!  " he said.

You didn't reply.

"What happened princess ? " Jungkook asked in his soft voice . He  also calls u princess and yoongi too.

"I -i lo-love." You said hiccuping.

"Don't complete it !" He whispered.

" I love Taehyung!  I love him so much." You said crying.

"Aishh ! I denied! " he whispered as his heart broke again listening to ur words.

"But why r u crying? " he asked again.

"He -he is in relationship with Bora ! " you started crying more loudly.

Jungkook stood up and sat on couch and hugged u tightly and started patting ur head.

"Shhhh ! Calm down ! You have me right ? I will always be with u as ur friend. " he said trying to calm u down.

"Why one sided love hurts this much? " You asked .

"I also don't know ! " he said with a sad smile still hugging you . A tear also fell from corner of his eyes but he immediately wiped it off.

You were still crying and soon slept in his arms .

After sometime when he felt no movement he broke the hug and looked at you .

A smile formed on his lips looking at you sleeping in his arms so peacefully.

"I wish that u can always be like this in my arms." He smiled sadly knowing that it is not possible.

He gently placed a kiss on ur forehead and picked u up in his arms .

You are a heavy sleeper so u didn't wake up .

He took you to his room and laid you on bed . He covered u with a duvet and switched on a night bulb as he know you can't sleep in all dark .

He closed the gate silently and went downstairs to sleep in another room. He is also from a very rich family and his parents often stay in foreign for business deals .