✨️NEW ENTRY ✨️

??- I MISSED YOU MY TAETAE

A girl came and hugged Taehyung making you feel a strange feeling. Maybe jealousy.

"When did u come Bora ?" Taehyung asked breaking the hug.

"Today in morning. " She said smiling.

That girl was in early 20s same as your age . She wore a black pleated skirt with white shirt and an oversized cardigan.

No doubt she was pretty . Her smile was gorgeous.

"Oh who is she?" She asked Taehyung pointing at you.

"She is my deskmate Min Y/n ." Taehyung said intentionally.

You got hurt as he only introduced you as a DESKMATE . He don't even think of you as a FRIEND.

Then out of nowhere Jungkook came .

"She is y/n . Min y/n , the heartthrob of this whole university, topper of this university and friend of every single student here. That's more like her intro . Right Kim Taehyung? " Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Maybe." Taehyung said .

You were so happy that you got Jungkook as ur best friend who always supports you .

"Oh annyeong y/n . I m Bora , Lee Bora ! I m Taehyung's childhood friend and also his fiancé! " she said forwarding her hand for handshake.

You were broken after listening that she is Taehyung's fiancé.

"H-hello ! Nice to meet u ." You accepted the handshake.

"Would you like to be my friend?" She asked with a cute smile.

"Sure!" You also passed a smile.

She hugged you . She was very friendly and sweet .

"Let's go y/n . It's getting late." Jungkook said wrapping his hand around ur shoulder.

"Hmm ! " you nodded and took a glance a Taehyung from ur hurtful eyes.

He did it intentionally as he know that you are falling for him . He did this so that you stop loving him .

But little did he know that you can't stop loving him now . Never ever.

"She is so cute. Why did u introduce her as ur deskmate only . It must have hurted her." Bora said to Taehyung.

"I don't know ! I have to go inside college otherwise i will get late." Taehyung said and she nodded .

"Wait ! Can u give me her number? " Bora asked as she genuinely wanted to make you her friend.

She also loves Taehyung very much . She loves him since childhood. Her and Taehyung's parents arranged their marriage when they were in high school . But then Taehyung's parents died and she went abroad to study .

She liked him from childhood but little did she know that he never liked her back and she will end up being a heartbroken mess.

Taehyung gave your number to her and she went to her home.

In university

Jungkook was accompanying you the whole time and was angry at Taehyung for introducing u like that.

"Btw when r u going to p-propose him ?" He said with a little unwanted stutter.