✨️LITTLE STEPS✨️

✨️JUNGKOOK'S OUTFIT✨️

You and Jungkook were dancing slowly

You and Jungkook were dancing slowly . He was seeing his own world in ur thosepretty eyes he wants to get lost in .

But your mind was stuck on that boy you met some days ago . You never saw Jungkook more than a best friend and ur companion who always cares about you supports you.

But he did . He saw you as his everything . He saw you as a best friend, companion and also the love of his life .

He also never fell for anyone . But after meeting you , he started falling for you every day , every hour , every minute and every second.

Now , he has fallen for you at that extent from which he can never become like before . He has fallen badly for you.

But only god knows how this love triangle will end like.

(God =me here 😌😌)

Again time came to switch partners . This time you were with an unknown boy . When Jungkook spinned you around , you lend on his chest and he held you . You gave a smile to him .

But when you started dancing, you felt his hand touching you in wrong way . His hand was roaming around ur back making you feel uncomfortable. You raised ur head and saw him smirking. He was not good for sure.

You pushed him but he didn't move a bit . You then pushed him from huge force but still he didn't move .

You went away from there. Jungkook also saw you running so he followed you but you vanished in a second . He got worried and called you . But soon he remembered that you gave ur phone to him as you had no pocket or purse.

"Y/n where are you?" Jungkook murmured to himself being worried because he saw in ur eyes that something waas off .

Here you were running in the venue's corridor alone as everyone was in party . Then you leaned against a wall and sighed .

You were about to call someone but realized that ur phone is with Jungkook.

"Shit!" You whispered.

You were about to go outside the venue but someone pulled you from ur wrist . You felt insecure and uncomfortable.

"Leave me you !" You tried to free urself from his grip but he was way too muscular .

"Let's have some fun babygurl! " he said seductively.

"You bastard leave me ." You cursed him but all was in vain .

Suddenly Jungkook noticed that someone is harassing and forcing you . He hurried to that place where you were but halted in his steps seeing that someone came and punched that boy .