✨️A NEW START✨️

Next day Bora was going to do something for hr true love.

Next day

At Bora's house :-

She was sitting with her parents waiting for Taehyung.

"What happened Bora ? Why u called us urgently. " her father asked.

"Wait appa !" She said

Then she saw Taehyung coming .

Tears formed in her eyes realizing what she is going to do.

Taehyung came and greeted her parents .

Then he sat beside Bora and she passed a smile .

"Now tell me Bora~yaa!" Her mother said.

"I would like to call off our engagement ." Bora said closing her eyes.

Taehyung looked at her shocked as he didn't expect that she will leave her childhood crush so easily.

"Why Bora ? " her father asked.

"Did you say anything to her Taehyung? " her father asked.

But before he could say anything , Bora kicked him under the table making him scream .

Then she stood up and said.

"See he yells at me every time without any matter." She said with tears in her eyes.

Taehyung looked at her realizing that he broke a pure soul .

He passed a smile witha nod.

"And not only this. I always wanted a cute , kind , generous and gentleman. " she said thinking that knowing Taehyung has all this qualities.

"But he is not like it even a bit." She said taking a deep breath hiding her tears.

"I never " she closed her eyes and said.

"I never ever felt loved with him . I also don't l! I also don't love him." She said .

Then she opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung.

"That's why i would like to call off our engagement." She said .

"Please please please! " she continuously said please and her father hugged her tightly.

She was not able to hide her tears anymore so she finally broke down in tears.

"Nothing matters to me except my princess' happiness ! I will call off this engagement Taehyung! " her father said and Taehyung nodded.

He bowed infront of them and passed a last comforting smile to her.

She also passed back a sad smile in between her tears.

Then Taehyung ran to your home and rang the door bell.

You opened the door lazily as no one except you was at home .As soon as you opened the door Taehyung hugged you tightly and lifted u up in his arms making you gasp.

He spinned you in his arms and said.

"Now I m only yours Min y/n. I officially broke up with Bora." He said making u smile.

You smiled .

Then he left you .

You both were looking in each other eyes and got lost in them.