PART 2

Mrs. Kurenai : Free!! Are you ready? We are getting late! Come fast!!

Free : Yeah mom! I am ready! Let's go.

He comes downstairs with a smile.

Mr. Kurenai : Okay....Let's go...And please don't embarrass me in front of them. They are very classy people. So please...

His smile faded and he just nodded.

~Timeskip~

Mr. Kurenai : Where is your daughter?

Mr. Kang : Yeah she is coming...

He gestured to a maid to bring her. After some time, a girl came with an emotionless face while looking down. Free became nervous seeing her.

Mrs. Kurenai : I think you both should go and talk alone till then we can mix the marriage date.

Mrs. Kang : Yeah! Dalny takes Free to your room dear.

~In their room~

Free and Dalny were talking. In fact only Free was talking. She was just listening to him with an emotionless face.

Free : Dalny, are you okay? I mean you don't look happy with this marriage...

She just stayed silent.

Free : D-Do you not happy with this marriage? Someone or something forcing you? If that's the matter then I will help you. I will go and say to everyone that I don't like you. Okay?

He said even he knows what bad consequences he will face if he goes against Mr. Kurenai and his mom.
She finally looked at him and smiled.

Dalny : N-No....It's nothing like that....I really want to marry you it's just I was stressed...about marriage....

He sighed in relief.

Free : Thank god! Many negatives thought started coming in my mind. I thought you already have someone in your life.

He said jokingly. She smiled at him.

Free : Tomorrow is our marriage day and I promise you I will always love you and respect your every decision. So don't stress okay? And yeah I can tolerate everything but not liars and betrayers.

Dalny : Hmm...

~Timeskip~

Free : Shu! Really?! You are going to stay till my wedding?!

Shu : Yeah...I haven't even seen your bride yet. What if she is not good for you?

Free : That's not gonna happen Shu...After a very long time I felt love....I don't want my happiness to ruined again....

Shu : Don't worry Brother....I won't let anyone ruin your happiness.

Free smiles at him.

Free : Well...You know Shu. I heard that the daughter of Mr. Had is so beautiful...

He said in a teasing tone.

Shu : Yeah that's why the mafia is obsessed with her.

Free : And you are going to become her savior? What if you both fall in love-

Shu : It's not a film brother.

Free : Yeah but maybe--

Shu : Brother! Stop teasing me!

Shu went out of the room while Free broke into laughter.

~At night~

Shu is standing in a park waiting for someone. After some time a girl came.

Dalny : What the hell do you want now??!

Shu : Here...See this...

He handed her a document. She looked at the document. It is a statement or information of the edited pictures. It stated they are fake.

Shu : Do you believe me now?

Dalny : I-I am sorry Shu...

Shu : It's okay....

He said but his other side was saying not to forget her but he still did.

Dalny : S-Shu... I want to tell you something....

Shu : What?

Dalny : But please don't be angry okay?

Shu : Okay....

Dalny : Promise??

Shu : Yeah....

Dalny : S-Shu...Actually after our fight my dad came with a marriage proposal a-and I said yes...because I was angry with you...

Shu : WHAT?!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : What do you think gonna happen next? I think you guys already guess.

Comment your thoughts ❤❤