Part 20

~Timeskip~

~5 Months later~

In these months, Y/n and Shu came closer and started living mostly like a couple without wvwn realizing. Mr. Kurenai's behaviour softened towards Y/n and slowly started accepting her. Everything is going well but still their is no news about Free.

~In Shu's cabin~

It was lunch time. Everyone takes a break and Shu and Fubuki were eating there lunch while talking about random things.

 Fubuki : So....How is your and Y/n's married life going? Any progress?

Shu : What progress? You clearly know it was a just a d-deal and going to end soon..

Fubuki  : Hmm....Good through then. I am not feeling guilty now....

Shu : What do you mean?

Fubuki : You know there is girl which I fell for....so will you help me to make her mine? I really can't live without her. 

Shu : of course! You are my best friend after all. But who is that lucky girl?

Fubuki : Y/n...

Shu : W-What?

Fubuki  : Yes! I love her so much! I know I should have control my feelings but this is not a issue now coz anyways your marriage is going to end soon. Then I will make her my--

He was cut off as a Shu punch him harshly and held him by his collar. 

Shu : FUBUKI SUMIYE!! BE IN YOUR LIMITS!!! DON'T YOU KNOW SHE IS MY WIFE!!

Fubuki : But I love her and you don't then what's the problem? Just like you once sacrificed Dalny for your brother. Do it once again for your bestfriend this time!!!

Shu : SHUT UP!!! SHE IS MINE!! MINE!! AND ONLY MINE!!! IF YOU EVEN DARE TO ROAM AROUND MY WIFE THEN I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

Suddenly, Fubuki started laughing making Shu confused. He leave his collar. 

Fubuki  : You fool...look at yourself. And you said you don't love her? It's seems a joke to me!! Hahaha!! I don't love 'your' wife okay? Calm down! 

Shu blushes as he realizes his actions and works.

Shu's pov

I sat on my chair when Fubuki left while thinking deeply.

Shu : H-He is right....

Y/n....At first, I saw her as just another responsibility, a duty that I had to fulfill. But as I got to know her, I found myself drawn to her. I soon realized that I was falling for her, but I tried to push those feelings aside. I was already in love with Dalny, or so I thought. But as my time with her grew, I realized that my love for her (Dalny) was nothing compared to what I felt for my wife Y/n. It was a difficult realization, knowing that I had married someone out of duty and responsibility, but I promise someone else. Yet, as I spent more time with my wife, I found myself falling deeper in love with her. And before I knew it, I was head over heels for her.I couldn't believe that I had spent so much time trying to deny my feelings for her. Being with her, I felt complete and happy, something I never thought was possible for someone like me.And now, as I look back on our journey, I am grateful for the twist of fate that brought us together. I may have married her out of duty, but I fell in love with her. Now I also think that I was just using my promise given to Dalny as an excuse for ignoring my feelings....

I smiled as I remember my and Y/n's bitter sweet moments. I put my hand on my chest and closed my eyes and the only face I saw is my wife. I love her. Yes, I fall for her but I will not take any  step that would make her comfortable in any way. I wish you will always stay with me, Y/n. 

~Evening~

Today everyone went to Dalny's parents house in the occasion of their wedding anniversary. They are throwing a party. Mrs. Kang (Her mother) felt bad when it is time for couple dance because their son in law is not present there for their daughter. 

Mrs. Kang mind : What a bad luck my daughter got. Free got missing in the very first day of their marriage. I just wish he will come soon.

Meanwhile, Dalny approaches Shu for dance but Shu went with Y/n feeling embarrassed that how she could she even ask in front of her parents. 

Mrs. Kang smiles as she saw Y/n and Shu who were dancing together.

Mrs. Kang : I wish my Dalny and free will also become like this...

They both were looking deeply into each other's eyes with love. They were so close to each other. Their lips was only an inch far. Unconsciously they other started leaning in ready to kiss but suddenly the music stops and they came back to their senses when heard clapping. Their heart beating faster. 

Dalny looking at them with hurtful eyes. Shu excuse himself for attending a call and Dalny follows him.