PART 9

Shu : Marry her??! What the hell are you saying Aunt?!

Aunt : Shu...Don't forget you promised Hada that you will take her responsibility.

Shu : Yeah! And I am going to take her responsibility but....not by marrying her! Never! I promised someone-- *sights* Leave it but I will not marry her....I am going now. Let's go Fubuki.

Fubuki : But Shu--

Shu : I said let's go!!

Fubuki : Okay....

Shu went to take his car from the garage.

Shu mind : I can't marry her. Daisy will be hurt if I do and I promise Daisy....but I also promise Hada Sir....

They both sat in the car and about to leave but stopped when they heard a scream.

Aunt : Y/N!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Fubuki : What happened??!

Shu quickly ran inside but his widened when he saw blood is coming out of Y/n's bedroom.

Shu : Y/N?!

He tried to open the door but it was locked.

Fubuki : T-The door is locked...

Shu : THEN BREAK IT!!

They broke the door and found Y/n unconscious on the floor and blood was coming out from her wrist.

Aunt : Y/N!!

Shu quickly picked her in bridal style and took her to hospital.

Doctor : She lost a lot of blood. We need blood to save her! Do you any of you have same blood as her?? Her blood is A+.

Shu : I have!!

~Timeskip~

Y/n is fine but still unconscious.
Shu is sitting near her bed.

Aunt : Look...What she did...She didn't have anyone other than her father. How she will leave here without anyone? What if something happened to her again after you left? That's why I am saying take her with you.

Shu : But she never agree to this...She hates me and she will hate me more if I marry her....

Aunt : She don't hate you sir...It is her mind that was in a mess. As time passes, she will understand....But if she lives here again...She will definitely feel alone and maybe she will again try to--

Shu : No! I can't let anything happen to her! I will marry her.

~Wedding Day~

Aunt : You are looking beautiful dear.

Y/n : Hmm...

Aunt : Shu is a very good person Y/n...I am sure he will be a good life partner and husband--

Y/n : There is nothing that I expect from this so called marriage Aunt so please. I am only doing this marriage for my career.

~At the stage~

Y/n : Why did you agree for the marriage?!

Shu : I can't take you home without any valid relation between us....I need to marry you. But...Please don't expect anything from me...I already have someone else in my heart and I promise her that no one can come in my life. You are my responsibility. Nothing more and less than that.

Y/n : I am very happy that you think this way and don't worry I will not come between you and your promise. I will divorce you once I accomplish my dream.

Shu : I love my family so much so please don't do anything that--

Y/n : I am not even interested in all these.

Shu : Hmm....

They took the vows and left from there. Wondering how Y/n agreed for this? Because...her Aunt forced her in this marriage by emotionally blackmailing her that it was her father's last wish and yeah she is financially independent so it is very big reason for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Sorry for the short chapter.

Soon there is going to face off of Y/n and Dalny. What do you think how will Dalny react to this marriage? And what will Shu do now??

Comment your thoughts ♥