Part 3

~At the mall~

They were shopping on the dress floor. Suddenly, everyone's attention goes on a loudly crying baby. An old woman was holding him trying to calm him down. But his cries come louder as everyone is affected by it. A lady approaches the old woman who was holding the baby.

Lady : Sorry miss...but please make him stop crying. My baby is also getting disturbed.

Old woman : I am sorry for the disturbance but his mother is also not here. I am trying...

Shu : Poor little baby...He is definitely missing his mom—Wait..Where are you going?

Y/n went and approached them.

Y/n: Excuse me grandma...Can I try?

The old woman nodded and handed over the baby to her.

Y/n: Ssshh! Baby..

She was cradling him back and forth trying to calm him. Slowly, he calms a bit and his crying turns to small sobs.

Shu went to her and started patting the baby head softly. After a few minutes, he fully calmed down and snuggled his face into Y/n's chest. Her heart warms up by the cute gesture.

Old woman: Oh! Thank you so much dear.

She smiled at her and again looked at the cute sleeping baby not wanting to leave him. The old woman blinks at her and smiles.

Old woman : I see...you will be a good mom for your coming soon baby....

She said while looking towards her belly. Y/n and Shu looked at her in confusion.

Y/n: But we are not expecting?

Old woman: Oh! But it seems like you will be a mother soon and my experience says that you both will be great parents.

They look at each other and smile and again look at the woman passing her a smile.

~Timeskip~

They were eating ice cream in a park while talking randomly. The park was almost empty as it was night.

Y/n : I was thinking of changing my schedule...It was 8 am to 10 pm before but I wanna change it to 10 am to 6 pm.

Shu : But Why? Are there any problems?

Y/n : Actually...I want to help Dalny with dinner because she has too much work. She almost spent her day in the kitchen working and your great aunt didn't allow maids to cook. So in this way she can rest a little at least. What do you say?

Shu : Hmm...but won't you be tired? You come all day working and then again work in the kitchen?

Y/n: Umm...I will manage.

Shu : Okay as you wish. But please take care of your health too.

Y/n: Hmm...

There was silence until....

Y/n : Umm...the baby was so cute...

Shu : *smiles* Yeah kids are always cute. I love kids. And you handle the baby very well...

Y/n : Not only me, you too. I am relieved that you can handle our kids too in my absence.

She mumbles the last part while blushing. Shu hears it but pretends not to hear it.

Y/n: S-Shu...

Shu : Hmm?

Y/n: I-I...I also want a baby...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------