PART 27 (Last part)

The place was a beautiful room decorated with rose petals.

Y/n: Y-You??

?? : Yes, me. Who else will touch an officer's wife?

Y/n: You!! How dare you kidnap me, KURENAI?!!

Shu : I didn't kidnap you.

Y/n: Yeah yeah. I just slept walking over here?

Shu : No. I carry you here from our room.

Y/n: Why the hell did you do that, mister?

Shu : And why the hell did you ignore me?

Y/n : I didn't.

Shu: Yes you did.

Y/n: No!!

Shu : Yes!! Don't be oversmart. I noticed how you are ignoring me since I came back from back. That's why I took you here for a talk.

Y/n: Yes I do! So what??

Shu : May I know the reason?

Y/n: Because you lied to me!! Y-You give me false hopes...

Shu : What? I didn't lie to you ever.

Y/n: Now don't try to be innocent. I saw it with my own eyes.

Shu : You saw what?

She didn't say anything and looked away. Shu sat beside her and asked softly.

Shu : Have you seen me and Dalny in the cafe?

She just nodded while looking down.

Shu : You again make assumptions on your own even after last night?

Y/n: She asked you to get back together with her right? And I guess you also accepted her proposal...*low voice*

Shu : Why do you think that?

Y/n: B-Because our marriage is going to end...

Shu : So that's the reason *sights*...you are right she asked me to get back with her but I don't want to. I clearly rejected her proposal and just advised her to move on with brother. I don't want to get together with anyone, Y/n ... .How can you even think that? Didn't I tell you something last night... about our marriage....about us....

Y/n: D-Do you remember?

Shu : Of course, I do. How can I even forget?

Y/n : So....you....everything you said was true?

Shu : Yes. Everything!

Her heart almost burst at that. She slowly looked at him when he held her hands in his.

Shu : Our relationship does not only depend on a promise now. You are not just a responsibility or duty, Y/n. You are my love, my wife. I love you Y/n! I don't ever want to end this marriage. I just want to live with you not for any promise or duty. Only for our love. Do you want to spend your life with me? As a couple?

Tears welled up in her eyes out of happiness and she hugged him tightly before saying.

Y/n: I want to. I love you too!!!

They broke the hug and stared into each other deeply. He leaned in while she closed her eyes in response. Their lips touched as they kissed passionately yet softly.

They laid down slowly while intertwining their hands.

And a simple night changes into a whole loving and passionate night.

~Next morning~

Y/n opened her eyes and found herself in Shu's arms wearing his shirt. She smiles slyly remembering their first and beautiful night. She pecks his lips.

Y/n : You look so cute and handsome while sleeping that I admire you the whole day...And those lips...

She said while caressing his lips. She leaned in again and pecked his lips. But Shu suddenly opened his eyes and pulled her into a deep kiss. After sometime they broke the kiss. He again tried to kiss her but she stopped him.

Y/n : Yahh!! We should get up now! Everyone will be worrying about how we suddenly disappeared!

Shu : Okay okay...

Shu sights and they both get up.

~Magical Timeskip to Night~

Everyone was having their dinner. It was silent until....

Mrs. Hoya : Free...are you two really going to divorce?

Free : Umm...no. Actually we made a decision, mom...We are going to give this marriage a chance.

Mrs. Kurenai: Really? That's great!

Free : Yes...and...I also get that whatever Shu did was for me. So I hope you all also forgive him and let's live a happy family life together forgetting every bitter memory.

Shu looked at him with teary eyes and he gave him a reassuring smile.

Shu : I love you brother!!

Free : Omo–I love you too my little brother!

Mrs. Hoya: That's good that everything sort out now!! Now our family can live peacefully!

Everyone laughs and Shu holds Y/n's hand secretly under the table.

Shu : I love you...*whispered*

Y/n : I love you too....*whispered back*

THE END!!!!!

END OF SEASON 1!

A/n : Thank you so much for all of you supporting this season. Love ya~~

So...what do you think will happen season 2?

Love On Duty : A story of love and responsibilityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें