PART 7

Mrs. Kurenai : What? You want to go to work after your wedding? It's not okay son!

Free : I am sorry aunt but I have to go. It's....... urgent important....

Mrs. Kurenai : Okay child... I understand. After all you are the CEO of Hoya industries. Take care.

Free hugged her and said,

Free : I-I will miss you Aunt....

Mrs. Kurenai : Me too Free...Come back soon.

Free : Maybe.....or maybe never. *whispered*

He left the house.

Everyone is having their dinner. When Mrs. Hoya said,

Mrs. Hoya : As you now a member of our family, you have to follow some rules that are made by me Dalny. Don't disobey me or break the rules.

Dalny : Of course mom. I will always listen to you and follow your rules.

Mrs. Hoya : Good....

~On the other hand~

Officer : Sir!! We found the Phi address!

Shu : Let's go then!!

Y/f : Shu! I will also go with you!!

Shu : But sir--

Y/f : Please Shu! It's an order!

Shu : *sights* Okay sir.

They went to the mafia hiding spot.

Y/f : Shu...I will go this way and you go there. This building is so big.

Shu : Okay sir...but please be careful. And take police force with with you.

They went different directions. Y/f took the police team with him while Shu went alone.

?? : Welcome back Kurenai~ Congratulations you fell in my trap~

He pointed the gun at him.

?? : Goodbye Officer Shu Kurenai~

~Back then~
~With Y/n~

Y/n comes back from her collage and looked for her father. She looked for him but can't find anywhere so she asked the maid aka Her aunt.

Y/n : Aunt...Where is daddy??

Aunt : Phi...Police got his location so everyone including your dad go to his hiding place....

Y/n : WHAT?! But why daddy went there?!! Did that Officer Kurenai asked him to?!!!

Aunt : No Y/n...Your dad himself go there--

Y/n : And he didn't even stopped him?!! I can't leave daddy there alone!!

Aunt : Don't worry Y/n...He is with Shu.....He will be safe.

Y/n : He won't be safe with that Kurenai! I don't trust him! How can he allow daddy to go at such a dangerous place?!! I have to go there too!!

Aunt : Are you crazy?! It's not safe! It can be dangerous!!

Y/n : It can be more dangerous for daddy! I am going! Don't stop me aunt!

Aunt : Take your driver Uncle with you atlleast.

Y/n : Okay.

~With Shu~
~Shu's pov~

I heard Phi's voice I saw him as I turned around. He is pointing a gun at me. And he pulled the trigger.

~End of pov~

Y/f : SHU!!!

I froze as Hada sir suddenly come in front of me and the bullet shot him and he fall on the ground.

Shu : SIR!!!

Y/n : NOO!!! DADDY!!!

I looked up and saw Hada sir's daughter running towards while screaming.

End of pov

Shu : ARREST THAT BAS*ARD!!!

He ordered as the police handcuffs Phi.

Y/f : Y-Y/n...

Y/n : D-Daddy...TAKE DADDY TO HOSPITAL!!!

She put his head in her lap.

Y/f : Y/n...Take care of yourself daughter...

Y/n : D-Daddy d-don't say like this...

Y/f : I love you my daughter...

Y/n : I love you too daddy...D-Don't close y-your eyes p-please...

They immediately rushed to hospital.