PART 18

Y/n immediately pulled back as she remembered something.

~Flashback~

Shu : I already have someone else in my life...

Shu : Our marriage is just a deal. You are my responsibility.

~Flashback end~

Y/n : D-Don't say nonsense....

She left from there leaving Shu in his own thoughts.

Shu mind : Why am I doing all this? Wait....D-Did I fall for her no...b-but I am feeling something very new in my heart....

~Next Day~

Y/n was talking to Mrs. Kurenai while helping her in the kitchen as it was a fun day means Sunday. She was talking about how Shu behaved yesterday. Mrs. Kurenai smiles at her.

Y/n : I don't know why he reacted like this?

Mrs. Kurenai: It's clear. He fell for you dear.

Y/n stopped looking at her.

Y/n : What a joke mom! He doesn't love...he just cares for me because I am his responsibility.

Mrs. Kurenai : No Y/n...Think properly. The person who obeyed his family's each and every decision, never said no to them , never opposed them...he did all of this just for his wife. Why? Why would someone do all this if he didn't love you?

Y/n : I don't know mom...but I know that he doesn't love me..He loves someone else. He himself said that he has someone else in his life.

Mrs. Kurenai : You still don't know my son properly Y/n...but I know one thing I saw in his eyes: the love for you. He just doesn't want to accept that and you too.

Y/n: Huh?

Mrs. Kurenai: Now don't say that you don't love him. I can clearly see you love him. But you aret afraid to get hurt....because you thinks that your marriage will be over in 6 months.

Y/n : N-No...I-I j-just--

Mrs. Kurenai: Don't lie Y/n....I know you both love each other...

Y/n: No!! He doesn't love me!!! He loves Dal--- AHHH!!!

She was cut off as her hand touched the hot boiling pan.

Shu : Y/n!!!

Shu quickly rushed towards her. He takes his hand and puts it in cold water.

Shu : Mom! Please bring a bandage!

Mrs. Kurenai quickly went to take a bandage.

Shu : Why can't you work properly? Look now you got hurt! Why you--

He kept scolding her but stopped when saw her teary eyes.

Shu : Y/n? Is it hurting too much?

He cupped her cheek and asked worriedly but she kept sobbing silently. Not because of the pain in her hands but in her heart.

Shu : Sshh!!

He can't see her crying. He gently hugged her and caressed her hair. They both stayed in each other embrace feeling the warmth and love. Y/n shocked when Shu kissed her hairs while still being in each other's arms. Until......they broke the hug when they heard someone's shouting.

??: THEN WHAT IS THIS DAD??!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!

They looked at each other in confusion.

Y/n : What's happening?

Shu : No idea...Let's go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Any idea what's going on? 

Spoiler alert : Free is coming!!