03

Atlantis, under the sea
Under the sea...
Where are you now?
Another dream...
The monsters running wild
Inside of me...
I'm faded!

-Faded-

Tapping her foot against the furnished marble, she was sitting on the chair infront of a heavy wooden desk with the name tag 'Professor Jeon Jungkook'.

They brought her here for more investigation and interrogations. Because currently she had encountered with criminal itself, just the thought of it gives her goosebumps. She knew it, her guts knew something was wrong with the man. Yet she had blabbered her whole current life to him just like that.

Does she regret it? Absolutely yes.

She knew from his eyes, they were cruel. As if looks could kill, she would be long a dead meat by now. She wonders why is she alive by now. Was she lucky for once in her life? Pffft no. She doesn't know anything for now except for the fact that she is scared, but this time for real.

The door opened revealing the handsome buff young man, Jeon Jungkook. Wanna know something? She already hates him too. The way he treated her like a stray dog as if his motive was just that criminal. His questions and obsession over catching that criminal made her guess his sexuality! Stop!

He sat down looking straight into her eyes with hardness as if she was the criminal herself, she wasn't afraid. She wasn't even intimidated, she was disgusted tho. She stare back at him shamelessly slumped into the chair. Already bored but inside terrified. She won't show any sign of weakness.

"You are utterly calm for a situation like this.." she looks disinterested as she speaks. "And you look utterly incompetent for sitting on this chair." He clench his jaw at her insult but gulped it down. He should be calm if he wants detailed explanations.

"Ok back to the case." He said dismissing the hard tension between them and opening his recorders and taking a pen and the register to note down her encounter with the criminal.

"Miss Eliana! Let's not waste our time, mine is precious to me and I assume yours would be too. So, first question, what name did he tell you?" He look at her expectantly. She was sitting in the previous situation quietly staring. Her self respect was more important. She was never treated well but she was adamant to get his ego down too.

"Don't you think officer, you have an apology to do?" She asked smiling mockingly, he look at her in disbelief. "And why would would you assume such an unnecessary thing?" She lean forward and said. "You directly assaulted me, officer! Weren't you so hyper on asking question that you forgot other laws of humanity?"

"And do you have a good proof against me on this accusation." He smirk. Her smile faltered and her face cold looking at his smirk widening. "Brave of you to think I don't!" She said before pulling down her sleeve to show her bruised wrist that had some nail marks too. Jungkook poke his inner cheek and huff.

"You are a clever one!" He said even if he didn't wanted to. She almost smiled but hold her grip and she wanted to be cool for once and get back her respect. "What do you want in return, it's not like I would be forever locked up in jail because of a small mistake like that but let's be professional, I have an important case to solve. And right now I don't need anyone being a headache for me!"

She scoff at his such attitude, it made her feel like she was at fault. "Apologize sincerely for what you did, and then only I'll begin to explain!" She sit back folding her hands.