15

__________
Block 1 & 4 Mission
__________

Block 4 fingers hitting the keyboard way fast than naked eyes can capture while Block 1 standing at his side towering the desk and computer as his eyes dance around from one computer to another.

Block 4 forehead had a hint of sweat glistening over it from the tension he was putting into his work. Tracing every phone call Eliana had received thanks to someone who helped getting Eliana's phone from the police station.

Block 5 had sent tons of numbers and backgrounds to check on. The work load was too much but block 4 (known as Namjoon. Thought to tell you incase of memory loss like me lol!) Hacking into the system of people's background to see their records whoever was related to Eliana. May it be her colleagues or it be her co-workers.

Block 1 standing utterly calm, hands fold onto his chest, his eyes never leaving the two dot locations on the other computer not at all moving. He tap block 4 shoulder. "Who is this? Block 2 & 3?"

Block 4 nod without tearing his gaze away from the computer as he hack nonstop but the amusement was he cannot break into this one number at all. As if it has been guarded or been locked and secured. Like a hint to something.

Namjoon tried again and again while Block 1 asked him something that fall on deaf ears. Block 1 was worried why they aren't responding as in Block 2 & 3. Little did they knew.

"Holy mother of a frog!!!" Block 4 exclaim loudly while punching the air and getting up from his seat which results the seat to fall back with a big thud. He's always been clumsy that's why he is still indoors... Block 1 slightly flinch but then ask.

"What the heck is wrong here?" Block 4 side hug him to which block 1 shove him away by a palm on his face. "I got something you should check in or maybe something beneficial!"

Block 1 lean on the desk taking a close look at the profile of the person displayed on the screen, his eyes widening at the realization. He look up to him while block 4 grin at him to finally find something.

"Mr Jeon?"

__________
Block 2 & 3 Mission
__________

"Yah don't touch it if you don't know anything, it can take my life away!" Block 2 shout at block 3 (known as Jhope) who was crouching to his feet and tried keeping a rock on the landmine under his feet.

"Yeah, who was that telling me don't roam around aimlessly you'll land on a bomb!" Block 3 mimics him while he roll his eyes. "It's been one hour since we are standing here, it's getting so cold." Jhope stutter because of the cold.

"Go!" Jhope's head shoot up when block 2 said that. "Yah! Are you crazy. We both came on a mission. How can I go alone and what will you do?" Block 2 dug his finger in his ear at the rant and hiss at him. "You're are making it sound so cliché!"

Jhope laugh and said, "Well I don't know what I sound like but really I can't leave you alone here!" He said his voice going to a mixture of pity and sadness. Block 2 roll his eyes at him. "I'm gonna take my feet off this landmine!"