09

'Two kids hiding behind the curtains in the dark room. The boy who was around 11 or 12 had a small girl around 5 or 6 years, half his size on his lap sleeping while his hands covered her ears. The painful screeching screams making the boy gulp his lump and suppress his tears and sobs. He push his own face in the sleeping small girl's shoulder, tears cascading his face while he mumbles sweet lullaby in the girl's ear so she won't be disturbed by the surrounding. He caress her head once the screams and shouts for help died down hugging her more close to himself because he was afraid too and only his safe place was the girl in his arms. He wish to never leave her nor she leaves him. He smile with the tear shining on his chubby cheeks as he whisper "I'll protect you like a shadow!"'

Gasping I woke up with sweat tinting my body. Why would I dream so strange yet so familiar. I won't call it a nightmare. I felt as if the little girl was me but i don't even know if I looked like that in my childhood. The boy was sweet but his words made an unsettling fear stir up in my gut. "I'll protect you like a shadow."

She look around and her lips part ever so slightly at the realization that she was not in her home. She look down to see herself tucked in the bed. What did he do after she passed out? She remember him touching her wound and then dang. She quickly flop the blanket aside only to see herself in a tights pants.

Wait! Hold on! Did he change MY PANTS??? I was wearing a freaking SPONGE BOBS PANTIES!!! That pervert...did he laugh when he saw my panties? I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

I look around the room and my eyes land on the window but it was protected with a steel layer. Cunning asshole. I scoff under my breath as my eyes drift to the fireplace which was messy with burnt off ashes all around it. The floor was carpeted in a brown old design. The room had another door in the corner. Gonna check when I can.

The medic bag from yesterday on the chair near the dressing table and beside it was a small wooden old design two door closet. My eyes wander to different things in this small room which was lot better than mine.

My eyes went wild open when I locate a small handgun on the table near the door of the room. It was a little far from the bed. The small thing laying on the table made me think many things all at once. I wonder where would he be? Can I reach it? What if he comes on me? He will shoot me with the same gun if he catches me.

I push all the thoughts to the back of my mind as I slowly get up. My mind felt dizzy when I land on my both legs as the wound began pumping its pain through my whole leg.  I curse under my breath and limp towards the table with some hope.

Even if I have it in my hands. Do I hold the heart to shoot someone? Will I be able to even hold it and aim? People suck when they have soft hearts. I slowly limp towards it and a smile made its way to my face as my fingers graze upon the cold metal.

Just as I was about to pick up the handgun, a creak made me halt in my movements. Another creak. Shit shit shit, he is coming upstairs. The gun slipped out of my hands and dropped on the ground and it made a faint thump because of the carpeted floor while I clasp a hand on my mouth and the footsteps stopped creaking.

A moment of silence dawn upon as I was between the bed and the door. Then the heavy steps started creaking faster and nearing to the room. My mind was all over the place as I ignored the shooting pain in my thigh and jumped on the bed right on my wounded thigh while a whimper left my mouth and I quickly pulled the blanket over my head.

As soon as the blanket covered me, the room door thud opened. I shut my eyes and bite my lower lip at the weird warmth and pain weighing my thigh. Taehyung look around and found the sheets upon her figure. His forehead formed lines when he look around only to found the gun laying on the ground except of the table.