06

'Bloody bloody steps she takes,
Falling down in a lake.
Screaming, shouting for some help,
All hands out, for her sake.
Clasping one, she looks up,
Devil smiles, but it's all fake.'

-Moonfication-

(Poem by me)

Slowly gradually as my eyes open, I saw only darkness around me. My head was hurting like hell as if someone had hit it several times with a hammer.  My senses was numb, my muscles were loose, my body hurting everywhere yet I can't remember what happened.

I can hear a faint murmuring of someone talking but it's too faint, I can't even tell if it's a male or female voice. My vocal chord feels as if a hard rock is placed in my throat not letting me gulp or even whisper. My head is paining and there is a sensation of thousands needles piercings in my head continuously making it numb.

My tongue isn't wet as I swipe it along my lips, it's so dry like a desert. I just want gushes of water from anywhere to flow it down my throat. I'm tired, very tired. Yet I cant comprehend why? Why is everything a blur in my memory. I hear giggling of a little girl.

My eyes sting as warm tears flow down my cold face. My head started hurting as a memory in full HD play in my mind.

There was a small girl, laying down on the grass gazing up at the sky. At the moon...it was so beautiful as tears fall down my eyes as I remember the memory. It hurts so much. I don't wanna see it. I don't want to remember it.

The little girl felt a hand clasp her small palm and she turn to look. A boy with sharp features laying right beside her, smiling down at her as if she meant the world to him. His eyes so adorable, like she always liked and adored. The famous grin of his whenever he looks at her makes her smile in return.

He was her world too. They both knew they would fight the world for each other just to remain together at last. They both had one motive... to live their life to the fullest and beside each other and never letting one another fall.

But the more she looks at the sky, the more the moon is shrinking in size making her troubled as a big frown crease her face, this was not supposed to happen, it was always meant to be beautiful. She look at the boy if he is noticing what she is seeing but the boy was looking straight in her eyes and had tears in his own while he said.

"Let go of my hand..." The boy slipped his hand out of her small ones and she screamed when she started falling deep inside a black hole looking up as the moon shrinks and disappear the more she fall deeper....

*Splash*

I gasp as water splash on my face soaking my clothes and hair too, my body instantly feeling cold. My senses back and suddenly I'm alert and afraid. I open my eyes, darkness. But it was dim that a shadow roaming infront of me appears when I squint my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

Chills running down my spine, my hair standing up on my whole body as the memory flooded back into my head.

*Flashback*

The sinister smile made her crawl inside a corner and never come out as he grip her hair and pull her out of the closet dropping her on the ground, the phone falling right out of hand.