05

??? Perspective:

As I stroll pass her house. I saw her lights on, I huff and sit behind the wall and keep my eyes on her house as I kept my head on the wall to rest against it. Wonder how she is doing. I didn't get to see her much today.

The lights turned off in her room and I sigh in relief that she is maybe going to bed. I kept looking while my brows furrowed when I saw something move around her window way too fast for my eyes to capture.

Damn! I didn't even get to see what was she wearing today?

I watched as shadows whirled around her room. What the fuck? Fucking ghosts or what? I can only see two shadows. Roaming around together. My mind wasn't catching up anything as I confusedly tried to figure out what was it?

As I heard a loud screech from her room. It was her voice. My heart stopped. Then it ticked and everything fall in piece. It's that bastard.

I didn't saw what's right and wrong for me to do now as I ran off to her front door but it was locked. I struggled so much without causing any noise so that it catches attention.

I'm not even a girl to carry pins tucked in my beautiful hair to open this fucking door. As I heard more thrashing and muffled screaming sounds. That got the best of me. I began breaking the door.

I slammed my foot on the door but it didn't opened. This fucking old house door is challenging me now? Huh?

I tried again and again but it didn't. I back off and for the last time, I slammed my whole body weight and the door came out of its hinges and I fall right on the ground.

Fuck the door for bestowing me! Huh!

I took out my gun from the back of my jeans and hold it in both hands as I go up slowly. Slowly steadily and I tighten my grip around it. I peaked in the empty room but none. I slowly stride towards her room.

With clutched heart, hoping for good. I opened the door. Nahhh  damnnn!!! He took her. I saw the blood poodle on the ground. My lips part in horror as I crouch down. I took out a handkerchief and dipped in it a little and fold it and kept in my pocket.

I look up and tested the room. She fought back tho. She was a clever one from the first. I  look at the broken window of her room. That bloody bastard....

Room all scattered, books on the ground, curtains fallen from its holds. Her phone was lying down on the side of the bed. I picked it up with trembling leathered glove hands. It's of no use anyway. The police might take care of it.

I threw it down and heard a car pull up harshly in the driveway. It was my que to leave and the police to work now. The police is always late on scene. They don't even know anything. They never knows.

I slowly get out of the same window in search of Eliana. That cute little girl. Boss is gonna kill me today...

----------

Jungkook took out a cigarette from his pocket as he take in a puff with red furious eyes. His body was shivering from the anger he was feeling. He felt so dumb, so underestimated, so broken. He watched the detectives investigating the crime scene.

He took her from right under his nose. He felt guilty, angry towards him, towards himself, towards the police department for letting her go, towards Eliana for not letting him take care of her.

The detective show him a piece of nail in the plastic. He shut his eyes and turned around. He doesn't want to see this. She was screaming right in his ears to save her. He heard everything. The way he was chuckling to the screams of hers ringing in his head was giving him a fat headache.

She also tried to fight him. She was shouting only one name. Just 'Jungkook' and that's what hurts him the most. Because when he was few blocks away from her house. Everything died down. Her phone was shut off by a loud thud.

His tears drop as he barge out of the house and sit in the doorway. She was just living, wasn't she? Jungkook knows how dangerous he is. He still remember the officers head that had a pencil in it. The other crime scenes he had caused. He always leaves his name on his crime scene, just a letter. V. But this time there are no signs of the letter anywhere.

Jungkook is going through confusion as to why he kidnapped her. He always kills, nothing more. It's not as if he wasn't happy that he spared her. The question is voluntary because it only means he isn't killing her right now isn't it?

What does this girl have that V wants? Jungkook held his head in his hands as he watch his tears drop on the concrete floor and soak in it instantly. She was so cute and harmless. Makes him want to curl up in a ball.

This wasn't just a case now for him, it was a matter of his personal pride now. The way V crushes and disappoints and surprise jungkook every chance he gets. It seems like a personal issue.

Because the previous officers were killed right the next day they were appointed to tail V. Jungkook was hella smart that's no denying but V had taken off all of his choices. His brain is not working.

Now when he provoked Jungkook for good. There's only one thing left.

If his name is V. Jungkook will give him just that. Violence

----------

A body crushed into the wall again and again as blood oozes out of the person nose and head and when he let go, the body drops on the ground.

He wave to take off the body and dump it. He sat on the big luxurious divan and rest his head on it as he remembers the small hands in his hair playing with it. He smiled.

Nothing makes him happy except for some memories. Except for one and only person. He look up when someone entered his study. He nod to the person  to speak.

Whatever the person said made him so angry, he took out his gun and said through gritted teeth in a sweet evil voice.

"Well I have a visit to make!"

********************

Note of the day: I love you! 💕