14

___________
Block 2 & 3 Mission
__________

"We've been only driving since two hours!" Block 3 said throwing his hands up meanwhile block 2 was serious and hadn't uttered a single word since they came out of their center point.

"Block 2?" He give him a annoying face. "Can you shut for a while, your vocal cord might've been tired by now!" Block 3 roll his eyes and then take out his phone and ask him. "What's you name block 2?"

"And you assumed I'll tell you that?." He raise one eyebrow at him while driving carefully." He shrug and smile. "I'm j-hope by the way..." Block 2 gape at block 3 who just revealed his name to him.

"Are you out of your mind?" He pull up the car to the side way harshly while Jhope look at him questioning. "No I am not." Jhope reply with a big smile. "Why would you tell me your name?" Block 2 gape at him in amusement and disagreement.

"Well you look trustable!" Block 2 look away and his grip on the steering wheel tightens. "People are not what they look like, don't trust strangers." Block 2 said making Jhope disappointed.

"You are not a stranger, we all are blackhole." Block 2 huff out and said. "That makes us no different. And don't go around telling the others your name, I'm already pretending deaf as if I never heard it, don't tell the others." Jhope nod and Block 2 sigh while driving the car again.

"Well, do you not talk?" Jhope ask tired of his cold behavior already. "No!" He simply answer. "Come on for god sake, I told you my name too!" Block 2 turn to him immediately shooting glares at his side. "Don't pretend as if I begged you to!"

"You're no fun!" He said huffing out. "Well to remind you we're not here for fun. We are on a mission, so I hope you cooperate and remain professional." Jhope nod defeated to break down the ice off him.

"So....Did you saw her!" Block 2 simply shake his head. Jhope gulp down and said. "Well, I did!" Block 2 look at him from the corner of his eyes, "And...?" Jhope stop and look back. Not able to contain himself, he spills it.

"I was appointed previously at her university point when things were good and in hand.!" Block 2 hum in return listening very attentively. "I was there the day the criminal stepped into the school and I met her that day in corridors."

"How was she like?" Block 2 ask carefully. Jhope blurt out almost immediately "Block 1 have some pics of her when he was...." *slap*

Jhope slap his hand over his own mouth when he spill way more than he was supposed to, block 2 remained silent. Jhope was quiet for a long time after that. None of them talked for a while until Jhope broke the silence.

"Please don't mention this...it slipped out of my mouth." Block 2 said in return. "I'll pretend I didn't heard that too.!" Jhope slap his shoulder in a friendly manner. "Thanks bud!"

"I'm not your bud."

"Well you are!"