08

Opening his eyes only to squint it back closed because the light was blinding him. He rub his eyes and look around to see his surrounding, the room was wide and simple plain. He slowly sit up on the bed while groaning.

He massage his temple and right then the door opened and he look up to see the person. Jimin entered with a huge smile on his face, Taehyung sigh in relief that he was rescued on time maybe.

Jimin sat opposite to Taehyung on the bed. "That was a close call." Taehung despite his condition smirked and Jimin shake his head while smiling. "You could've been caught! Thank god I had set up a backup plan already." Jimin talked but Taehyung was lost in his thoughts.

Waving his small palm infront of Taehyung's face to gain his attention caused him to break free from his chain of thoughts. He raise his eyebrow in question. "What are you thinking?"

"I wonder why this asshole have a grudge on me?" Jimin furrow his brow. "Who?" Taehyung look up after a while and said. "I don't know his name but he is hella buff and strong rather than those other officers. He seem to be having a real problem with me..."

Jimin hum while stroking his chin and said. "Should I clean him off the way?" Taehung shake his head. "He is a man with motive, if you go behind him, he is gonna come for you with more determination. That would result in exposing yourself."

"What should we do then, send you off abroad." Taehyung scoff disinterested and said. "Ahh..jiminah...I thought you were a little intelligent than me..." Jimin grin ear to ear while he said that. Taehyung was mentally ill, everyone knew including himself and he present as if he doesn't care and moreover makes jokes out of it.

"Right now the whole country is under a threat and that's me." He stop to give Jimin a teasing smirk and in return he roll his eyes. "Well, they would have guarded up whole flights and airports in case if I run out abroad." He tap his head to Jimin as a matter of fact and Jimin nod along.

"But what can we do for now, hide you?" Jimin ask for his opinion because he can do that for now meanwhile Taehyung disagreed and said. "I have something to take care of." He grin mischievously

Jimin squint at him. "Yah taehyungah...I can't let you go on killing people when the police is already tailing you." He wave his hand dismissively. "I'm not!"

Jimin nod and fold his palms sarcastically and said. "So what is our majesty gonna do about taking care of something, because I'm hella sure there isn't a small baby you're gonna feed milk if you are that possible innocent." Taehyung smile and said. "Something similar to baby I think!"

Before Jimin could get what he said, Taehyung stood up and was already out of the room. Jimin chuckle to hismelf 'looks like lil bro got a doll'

----------

The thud sound of the basement door made me flinch in my sleep and my eyes fly open and saw him coming down. It's been almost a day since I last saw him I think, it's not like I can make out day and night because it's always dark here.

I slowly crawl more into the wall. The basement was stinking too much because of the dead bodies and my own wound being torn open infront of me. I earlier threw up so much that I didn't had room for more so I accepted it all with a nap.

My leg won't even move now, it's just numb as if it's not there. I saw him going towards a closet. My eyes squint to the darkness to see what is he doing there. He takes out something plastic that makes an annoying sound when he was opening it.