27

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 27

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua: "Sort out the useful materials and go to City C, Shen Xu and I will go to see the situation of Qixin."

Mu Hua and Shen Xu walked to Qi Xin's door, the door of the room was locked, Shen Xu shouted twice and no one responded, just when Mu Hua wanted to kick the door, the door opened. Qi Xin hurriedly said, "Boss, I still have reason.

Shen Xu asked, "Okay?"

Qi Xin shook his head: "It's not." Qi Xin stretched out his hands, and sharp nails popped out of his fingertips. I don't know what I am, I don't have a heartbeat, I have nails like zombies, but I have sanity. Qi Xin swallowed and said: "I'm also very interested in living people, so I'm probably still a zombie, a sane zombie."

Mu Hua: "Let's go to the base in City C, can you go?"

Qi Xin shook his head: "I can't help it at this time, I'm afraid I'll pounce directly after a while." Go, and I'll stay at home.

"Okay, take care of yourself." Mu Hua and Shen Xu went downstairs together.

The bald head sealed the basement with an earth-based ability, and Zhuo Qian emptied the contents of the refrigerator, because Qi Xin couldn't eat food, and any food tasted like chewing wax.

It was already night when he was ready, and Mu Hua set off that night despite the influence of the night. He Qing doesn't know what to do when he's outside alone, he doesn't even have a vigil when he sleeps at night, and if he goes into the space to rest, he will come out in the morning in the same place, what if he appears in a zombie? The more Mu Hua thought about it, the more scared she became, and secretly made up her mind that as long as you are safe and sound, you can do whatever you want in the future, and I will fully support whatever you do.

Besides, He Qing, He Qing is not as miserable as Mu Hua imagined. Not long after leaving the villa, I was met by a convoy, two small cars and a bus, on which there were old people, children, and babies.

The convoy was parked on the side of the road at this time, surrounded by patrols, women and the elderly were living and cooking, and children were also obediently helping on the side, helping to hand things from time to time. He Qing stopped the car and walked over to two patrolling people.

He Qing said: "I have no ill intentions.

A middle-aged man who looked very kind walked over and said, "Little brother alone?

"Yes, I'm from City A, who are you?"

The middle-aged man said: "It seems that the little brother has good skills, we are from City B, these people were met on the road, so we made a temporary pair."

He Qing asked, "Where are you going?"

"I heard that City C has set up a base, and I won't tell you, City B can't get mixed up, and the bodyguards who escaped from City B all the way are folded and played, and only the two people left by my side are left. I wonder what the situation is in City A? Watch the little brother come out alone.

"City A is full of zombies, I followed others out and went their separate ways in the suburbs, but fortunately I didn't meet any zombies on the road."

The middle-aged man said kindly: "If you don't mind, little brother, you can go with us, and it will be safer on the road when there are many people."