63

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 63

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The mouse was almost in front of everyone at this time, Mu Hua took out a big knife and slashed at the mouse, and the mouse quickly dodged.

Mu Hua's expression was solemn, this mouse must not stay. Mu Hua stretched out his hand to condense the flames and threw them at the mouse, and the mouse hurriedly dodged, only to see the flames split into two groups, one of which fell on the mouse's body, and the mouse let out a painful moan.

Seeing this, Sunflower continued to shoot at the mouse, and the crowd who watched the excitement was not idle, the wind blade and the metal knife beckoned directly to the mouse, and the bald head condensed the earth wall to block the mouse from dodging. Mu Hua raised his big knife and slashed at the mouse again, this time leaving a scar on the mouse's body. The crowd insidiously attacked the wound, and the rat slowed down and fell, and finally fell to the ground.

Mu Hua walked over and split the head of the mouse, and a cherry-sized crystal nucleus appeared in front of everyone. This time, He Qing did not put the crystal nucleus into the space, and improving the combat effectiveness is the most important thing, but a mouse has to gather everyone's strength, which is really weak.

Mu Hua picked up the crystal nucleus and washed it with water, and then handed it to He Qing, He Qing said, "Let's see who can absorb it."

Mu Hua looked at He Qing with a smile, and He Qing said: "Don't look at me, everyone's strength is still too weak, only if your strength is improved, you can find me more crystal nuclei."

The crystal nucleus finally fell into the hands of the bald head, and it is not difficult to understand that the instinct of the mouse is to make holes, which does have something to do with the soil system.

Mu Hua said: "Continue to live together at night and don't let your guard down.

Not sure if there are any caught fish, it is safer to live together.

Yin Ben said: "Why don't I reinforce the room, but it will take a lot of metal."

Mu Hua said: "Today, look for metal and then gather it, the room does not need to be reinforced for the time being, and the door will be repaired first."

The bald head said, "Give me the door."

"So, act separately. The bald head and Yin Ben reinforced the gate, and the rest of the people patrolled separately to collect metal, and I made dinner.

The crowd cheered.

He Qing left Sunflower No. 1 and No. 2, and the rest were all put into space. Sunflower No. 2 followed the admiral and led Xiaobao in the direction of no one, Mu Hua grabbed He Qing's arm and frowned and asked, "Where are you going?"

He Qing said: "Collect metal."

"You don't need to, come and help me wash the vegetables."

He Qing: People will only make trouble.

The admiral smiled and said, "Controlling too strictly can only backfire."

Mu Hua glared at the admiral and said, "Pay attention to safety."